Mental Health Forums

Message For Joshua

BPDlkeme

I am on the look out for a pair of these i wonder if primarnie would do such a pair?

Also a green pair so I could mix and match?

This other dude is boring me does anyone have any cool sock pics? :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, you are the kindd of person that would be perfrctly suitablee to Joshiua's team. Because you are nartcissitic (i.e anti-social personality disorder) which is wonderful, you have no empathy with anybody here, and trhat makes you spo suitable as a moderator!

regds,

BPDlkeme

Dearie me anti social pd and narcissism are the requirements to become a mod here? Damn that counts me out ;) :(

Ross wanted waking when we hit the 15th page - I suggest we fill the pages with pictures of orange socks - or in homage to Ross,bonus points to anyone who can find bunnies in socks!

Maybe, you are the kindd of person that would be perfrctly suitablee to Joshiua's team. Because you are nartcissitic (i.e anti-social personality disorder) which is wonderful, you have no empathy with anybody here, and trhat makes you spo suitable as a moderator!

regds,

BPDlkeme

Dearie me anti social pd and narcissism are the requirements to become a mod here? Damn that counts me out ;):(

It's a delicate balance...

Don't they have special socks in the navy for hygiene purposes?

Do they? In what way are they special? *is intrigued*

Sarcasm, I didnt think Joshua had it in him, but alas, he has. how marvelous!Its nice to knoww he is human!

and bulding on that will he answer the quewstion, or will he leave it to his minions...

why is warrior princess not amoderator anymore?

regds,

BPDlkeme

They're not for feet

Sarcasm, I didnt think Joshua had it in him, but alas, he has. how marvelous!Its nice to knoww he is human!

and bulding on that will he answer the quewstion, or will he leave it to his minions...

why is warrior princess not amoderator anymore?

regds,

BPDlkeme

echo echo

Can anybody hear me me me....

OMG the stripy ones I want those! they are cute as!!

Ah I missed out on seeing the teletubbie psych last time, I managed to see Roary the racing car I dont know if this makes any difference but I am trying to get into see Professor tinky winky next week.

I am trawling through sites for the best socks but the stripy ones might win!

Ross wanted waking when we hit the 15th page - I suggest we fill the pages with pictures of orange socks - or in homage to Ross,bonus points to anyone who can find bunnies in socks!

302061255qNlVYP_ph.jpg

Close enough?

They're not for feet

:lol:

F***king hell

Ive just taken a screen shot, because I have NEVER seen 19 people in a thread before.

This argument stuff is like internet crack. Seriously, I reckon I could offer Mervyn King's bank of england safe keys on here and get less views. If the general election had been decided by an internet flame war, the turn out would have been 100%....

David Cameron: STFU Noob

Nick Clegg : No U

F***king hell

Ive just taken a screen shot, because I have NEVER seen 19 people in a thread before.

This argument stuff is like internet crack. Seriously, I reckon I could offer Mervyn King's bank of england safe keys on here and get less views. If the general election had been decided by an internet flame war, the turn out would have been 100%....

David Cameron: STFU Noob

Nick Clegg : No U

Oh im popular didnt you know!

Hey BPD you are very quick to slag off the moderating team, was Warrior Princess not one of them not so long ago? Accounts are not deleted here, warrior princess can come back anytime she likes, so why do you feel the need to defend her, its her choice, Josh hasnt deleted you or her, so really what is your problem? Is that you can't get what you want? The reasons why Warrior Princess is no longer working here, doesn't really concern you, even if you are her friend. Josh doesn't have to bow down to you, and not because he owns this place, but because nobody should have to bend to your every need. You keep mentioning maize, are you not behaving like her right now towards josh? Maybe we should just delete any person who speaks out of turn, yes? ...........nodry.gif

I think everyone needs to leave this alone now, wade, eternal, you have no obligation here, just leave him to it!

humm..mabbe its hard to get a straight answer! what, with all the moderators and stuff interfering

I just wantewd astraight ansewer as to wnhy WP is not a moderator anymore..is thaat difficult, why?

Archived