Mental Health Forums

Message For Joshua

BPDlkeme

BPDlikeme I think it has been pointed out several times it is for WP to answer that if and when she she wants to. Not to be posted out on open posts for all to see.

More socks please :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joshua!!!! U better ban these people from showin all these pictures of orange socks!!!! I find it highly offensive!!!!....I was once trapped in a pair of orange socks when I was a baby!!!....I still get nightmares about them!!!!.....Pulll ur finger out and stop this orange invasion!!!! *Stamps up and down and shakes fists at joshua* ;)

sorry jessicarabbit, awful name, but you r blisssfully unaware of the situation, when did you come on board?

I have asked this of Joshua, and I dont want his minions to reply, J0oshua syas he will reply to everyone, [because he is vcapablee of replying] so why must all his minions reply? I do not understand this, let Joshua reply!

regds,

BPDlkeme

Joshua!!!! U better ban these people from showin all these pictures of orange socks!!!! I find it highly offensive!!!!....I was once trapped in a pair of orange socks when I was a baby!!!....I still get nightmares about them!!!!.....Pulll ur finger out and stop this orange invasion!!!! *Stamps up and down and shakes fists at joshua* ;)

Baby - back to your corner.

My name is fab thanks very much. I was politely answering your question. I will not bother again. You are rude obnoxious and spoiling for a fight which quite frankly bores me. Good bye and good night.

OMG Bunnies and socks, fab. I love it.

Cloud you really made me LMAO!

Minion indeed. Its TFF.

You sound like you need some hugs bpdlkeme so here is lots of love for you :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

how did you get so many emotes up jess lol, i can only every get 4 up and it tels me im posting to many, hmph lol

Same happens to me hunni, it's confusinggggg. *sits with Piuma and is an ickle bit jealous of Jess and her emoticon usage*

JesDica I think i may change my name to that.

You just seem very angry about not very much at all. You must be hiding the real reason you are so upset and emotional. Maybe talk to us about that rather than asking a question which has been answered countless times.

Joshua!!..How dare u be silent with me!!!...Answer me!!!!....*eyes dart about crazily*...I demand justice!!!....Im gonna send u soo many angry tickets that u'll be up all night sortin through them!!! *beats chest with fists*....I want all the offensive orange socks removed now!!! *Froths at the mouth*....Im waitin Joshua!!!....Don't make me angry!!!....Im like a hurricane!!!! I'll come in and blow u away!!!! *picks up computer and throws it out window*....Ah crap!..My computers ruined!.......This is all ur fault joshua!!!....Ur gonna pay!!! ;)

No Crip and Piuma I just got a message saying it would not allow so many emoticons that time.

Awww I shall give you some :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: to make you feel better ;)

Because I said I experience God, /I am a narcissistic! wonderful, ..marvelous conclusion btw, totally logical, I suppose you thought it was a marvelous conclusion. But you are wrong. try and prove the opposite!

I have experienced God and therefore I reject everything unless it is trrue to my experience.

So YOU'RE the narcissist here then!

<------ I thought it was me!!

I have experienced God and therefore I reject everything unless it is trrue to my experience.

So YOU'RE the narcissist here then!

<------ I thought it was me!!

akuma.jpg

Why dont you respond? do you lack a spine or something? thankyou btw Narcissa for repsonding, at least u dont lack a spine! anywho..

Archived