Mental Health Forums

Message For Joshua

BPDlkeme

Because I said I experience God, /I am a narcissistic! wonderful, ..marvelous conclusion btw, totally logical, I suppose you thought it was a marvelous conclusion. But you are wrong. try and prove the opposite!

No, your statement that you reject anything that doesn't meet with your experience makes you narcissistic. I fear you may not actually be paying attention to anything you are saying.

Have you suffered from verbal diarrhoea before?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I said I experience God, /I am a narcissistic! wonderful, ..marvelous conclusion btw, totally logical, I suppose you thought it was a marvelous conclusion. But you are wrong. try and prove the opposite!

No, your statement that you reject anything that doesn't meet with your experience makes you narcissistic. I fear you may not actually be paying attention to anything you are saying.

Are you for real? other than denegrate my grammar (which btw, is perfect)you cannot offer me some cogent argument, what the f**k are you on about?

Are you for real? other than denegrate my grammar (which btw, is perfect)you cannot offer me some cogent argument, what the f**k are you on about?

Actually, your grammar (and your spelling for that matter) is appalling.

That is all.

why are you asking the same questions over and over???

get the hint...its nothing to do with you why wp isnt a moderator anymore.

thats between joshua and wp.

*eats popcorn* :)

I have experienced God and therefore I reject everything unless it is trrue to my experience.

So YOU'RE the narcissist here then!

<------ I thought it was me!!

akuma.jpg

Thats a fight id pay to see!....Hope no one ever challenges me...u got one for a joker corpsey? lol

Hi daisyduck,

Because the reaason is, someday that maybe you!"

regds,

BPDlkeme

PS I know it doesnt matter to you, but she was a really nice girl, and

she doesnt deserve to be treated like Joshia treated her!

4tzr189-PureEvilBunny001.jpg

Is it just me, or do others think this ebil bun just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally needs a hug?

Sweet jesus ENOUGH!!!!! My advice is to ask WP on her youtube account the details of what's happened to her!!!

There is no need to go attacking ppl just cause your liking the attention this topic seems to be bringing you!!!

Step away from your computer and just breath, THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK CAN NOT BE FOUND HERE!!!!!

Wait...im confused....Who had the affair with who?...*munches popcorn*...I like this cloud character...He seems a real stud...*sips beer*.....I know theres a plot twist about some orange socks controllin the villains mind..*Muches burger*.....hope i didnt spoil the film....*Farts*....Wasnt me.....;)

Archived