Mental Health Forums

*newbie Alert*

Surviving Angel

Hello Everyone :)

I just wanted to say hello to everyone over here on this part of the board. I did a welcome post over on introductions but thought I would come over and see other newbies too.

I don't know about you but I am feeling kinda nervous, I have never been on anything like this before but its nice to know there are people around suffering with simular things and that your not alone. Not that it is nice for anyone to be suffering...but you know what i mean.

Anyway hello newbies, my name is Eva :)

good to meet you eva im kinda new to this myself but evryone has been fantasic and made me feel really welcome ......its great to have a site like this where everyones got simlar probs and your not alone isnt it ...

anyway welcome again love Janie xxxx

Thank you everyone, and thanks for the comment on my signature swan :) If you are interested in one, Pm me and I'll pass on the details. I am starting to settle in here well and feeling a little more comfortable. yesterday was a big step for me joining here and I am hoping it will help me and make me feel less alone.

Thanks so much for your lovely welcomes :)

Eva x

• 4 weeks later...

hi eva,

glad you decided to join, everyone here is very supportive and friendly hope to get to know you .rosehip x

Mellow Greetings Surviving Angel,

hope you don't mind me quickly saying...

" H E L L O"

I am a Newbie here too, feels kinda huge here right now....

Maybe catch up lata, if ya wanna of course..

Regards

Fleeing Fox

Archived