Mental Health Forums

Baking/cooking/eating :)

beckitty24

Yes maize I am vegetarian :) although I have to eat a little bit of fish every now and again because I am quite anaemic. Oh well!

Well done you little weed with all of your baking! Have you got any pictures of everything you've made?

Cadance I deffo will :) Let me know when you're next in the south west/ east!

I hope everyone is having a good day xxx

no pics sorry.

i cook from scratch most nights. i'm sooo lucky that my mum and gran taught me to how cook and now i'm teaching my kids to cook, so much so that my son is taking food tech in his options and his cakes are better than mine <_<

if anybody wants tips and recipes then just pm me, i have my grans file of bits of paper with recipes and a whole host of cook books/ memorized recipes on hand so feel free to pick my brains :)

hugs

nic

xxx

Littleweed that is exactly why I started this topic - so people could post their favourite or any recipes in here. I particularly like cookies and cakes so if you have for those I am definitelllyyy interested :)

That's so great your son is so keen in cooking, what a nice skill to have been passed down through your family :) x

do you measure in pounds and ounces or the metric system??? if metric then i need to get my head around converting recipes for you, also you say you are veggie does that mean no animal fats and/or eggs and milk?

if you have access to a library borrow any books by delia smith that you can get your hands on. all her recipes work fantastically well and are easy to follow

good luck in your culinary adventure

hugs

nic

xxx :D

Yeah I work in grams I am afraid, although my house mate has little cup measure things which are also good?

I shall have to look some of her stuff up on the internet.

No I eat eggs, butter and milk. Try to avoid meat/animal fat/hooves etc xx

i'll convert some for you and pm you :)

also got a good risotto recipe thats all my own that i'll send you

hugs

nic

xxx

Archived