Mental Health Forums

Hello - Frustrated Newbie Here!

fragglerock

Hello all

My name is Charlie and I've just been formerly diagnosed with BDP (for the second time in my life - first time they just said 'er, you're BDP - off you go').

Unfortunately my husband and mum are somewhat disinterested in this diagnosis and refuse to read up on it. I certainly don't want to ram it down their throats but I do feel a bit like they think I'm (and the shrink?!) making it up!

Nice to find this place and I hope I'll be able to talk to a few people who understand my violent ups and downs and impulsive behaviour.

Cx

:welcomeani:

dance you cares away CLAP CLAP, worries for another day, let the music play CLAP CLAP down at fraggle rock, down at fraggle rock :sm.jpg:

You will definately find this place full of validation that you are not 'making it up' so come on peeps let's dance and boogie :masked: it is friday night afterall and I know im not the only one on my own tonight xx

hey and welcome - although thanks to you i have the theme tune to the program stuck in my head now... lol

loved that show

*runs to amazon to see if dvd on sale to add to her kiddies tv collection*

xx

ha ha - they DO have it - but you can see plenty on You Tube. It was a happy show. They should bring it back.

So how does one formally make friends here? Is there a roll call of how buggered up one is? (said with big grin on face)

cx

gotta love them doozers :)

friends - well - you can "formalise it" by adding people as friends to yuor profile... click on the add friends button on the users profile or just under the member banner on the left of the post...

cos u have the coolest name i have seen here in time - i have added you as a friend cos every time i go to my profile, your name will make me smile - and i guess everyone needs their first friend and it may as well be me !!!!!

:)

And I like your moto - I wonder what it is in Latin? I'll find out for you as it would be amusing.

I'll try to add a pic - or is one allowed in the early days? I hate forum politics. It's like being back at school.

However - I'm happy that someone took me under their wing. :D

add away... we are quite casual here (within the terms of the site of course lol)

but at your own pace... do whatever you feel comfortable in doing...

by motto, do you mean my signature - it's a song lyric !!!

and yeah - if u need help, just shout !

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! love your name, i miss that show so much!!!! hope you settle in ok here, everyone's really nice and friendly and fantastic in their own way! :)

o and you can do this stuff too....

for all those too young to understand the name :) hope you dont mind couldnt resist !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7TTk_0XYn4

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Love it - thanks so much for putting that up. I consider Fraggle Rock happy stuff.

You guys made me smile - thanks x

*grinning enormously and clapping hands*

xxx

did i mention that even though this is a peer support community site for mh stuff, we also have loadsa fun too !!!

so glad you are smiling :) xx

no - that's pants :(

but we had it there - albeit fleeting - and that means it can come again :)

stay strong and safe

:hug2: xx

I'm so bloody up and down that I'm fine again - I know, I know. Bonkers.

Ah - but that's why we're here?

Don't worry - I'm a nut-job with a sense of humour. x

Hi Charlie, welcome to the forum

I'm sorry your husband and mum arent interested, we are all interested on here tho and you'll get lots of support

I thought fraggle rock was food or something! Havent listened to the sound coz its nearly 3am but it looks fun and happy

Archived