Mental Health Forums

* (Trigger) * For Those That Know I Have Been Abused The Affects Its Had On My Psychological Wellbeing

autism-bpd

For those that know i were raped 5 months ago I have been detoriating. I have been to see my GP again 2 weeks later as she requested to see me after i OD because im finding life unbearable to deal with the trauma i face and the psychological affects its had on me and she knows i been S.H.

yesterday i saw my gp:

she wants to keep me on dosulepin its an old fashion antidepressant that is to treat anxiety disorders and depression and to help alleviate it coming back again, its only prescribed iif they havent found other medication to be successful.

she is waiting for LD team to accept my referral so i can have a counsellor to talk to.

she wants to review me in 4 weeks and told me my nightmares are more likely because of my anxiety and depression.

My blood results came back clear as she wanted to check my liver and kidney if not damaged it and checked my arms that im S.H on to check if im not infected it.

i spoken to rape crisis line, and told that i think LD team when in there therapy feels like treat my disability rather than my illness so they gave me respond number its for children and adults whove been abused that have LD. Yes before my gp said i had depression R.C think i do have depression with PTSD and told me how its common that alot of people get psychotic and depression with PTSD.

Archived