Mental Health Forums

Happy Monday :)

mindsflight

Mondays are the best for me because its deliveries day yayyy

I'm a really materialistic person and getting parcels takes all my worries away temporarily

Today should be a new squat rack, a new machine, new inks and my monthly herb seed haul YAYYY (yes i go on a spending spree every month hehe)

Im sure il be sad again once tuesday hits and i remember that i have no-one to share my new things with but ah well, today is today, i will worry about tommorow when it gets here :)

I hope today brings you all some happiness :)

Ooooo, lots of goodies! Sounds fab.

I'm feeling rather good today too - usually sleep in and in doing so sleep half the day away, but I've been up since just after 8 and am full of energy for a change, which is nice!

Got lots to do today too - gotta wash all the pots, give the kitchen a quick clean, hoover up, and then clean the bathroom, and need to nip out to the shop too, then am off to view a flat this afternoon. So plenty to keep me busy :) Recently I've been feeling quite low on the mornings - I think it's something to do with my anxiety, but today, I feel gurrrd!

Must dash now, as bath is ready.

Hope you have a good day!

Crip

xXx

Happy Monday

I'm not too bad mental wise, but am in quite a bit of pain so not really in the mood to do anything today. May crack on with some washing seeing as its a lovely day xxx

I hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Thanks, please take a look at my ethical crisis post, its bothering me the most at the moment, i need opinions.

And thanks to everyone else that has replied, or will reply :)

Archived