Mental Health Forums

A Hard Week But A Good Week

jades

well it's been a hard one, marley got gastrentenitis the day before we had to go to court for my appeal to stay in the uk. we went to court and all my mum friends had wrote me letters of support and one even came down even tho her mum has malaria and a fractured back and shes caring for her and her baby. (she said she was repaying the favor cause marley and i took another mum and baby and made a trip to visit them for some stress relief the week before). she brought her son to play with marley at court and took care of her while me and marc were occupied. the court thing was really rough! i broke down right before going in and had to pull it together fast. they were really rough on me and poor marc had to wait ouside. the spoke to him for 5 mins and i could see it rattledhim too. our barister was awesome and very caring and the judge tho looking stern an athoritive i think was sympathetic. we wont know the outcome for 2 weeks. that night i came down sick and poor marc had to take care of both of us. he has had very little slepp cause as welll as this going on the neighbor downstairs has been acting up harrassing people shouting slamming doors and blaring music all day and night. he even threatened to put marc in a box! marc , i am so proud of him! he kept his whits and tho everything told him to kill the man remembered he is a family man now and so we started calling the correct athoritesies like the sound police and police and council. i went down and politely asked him to turn it down (while secretly recording him...momma didn't raise no fool here) he went off a bit and then his wife returned and they began buzzing our door and calling me out for a fight! recorded this too btw. called the police as well when they started banging on our door. we rallied with the neighbors and marc went to the council and im happy to say the cunt downstairs is gonna be removed today! the neighbor next to us has mh issues as well and hes been terrorizing her for years so we pulled her aside and told her she even spoke out about him finally and she is elated! she can have her life back :D just makes me think when ur at ur wits end and stressed to the eyeballs being a good person pays off cause even nutters like me and marc can move mountains! big applause to u marc luv ! and nobody messes with our family or loved ones :P

:masked: :masked: :masked: aurevoir u twat ! :masked: :masked: :masked:

your not nutters

you're AWESOME people

so proud of you both

was thinking of you monday

and so hoping you would post soon

love to you all

xxxx

awww thanks walker! no ur awseome! ok,ok, now its starting to sound like love struck teenagers on the phone...no u hang up, lol :lol:

thanks sooo much daisy hope ur well and the babas xxxx :wub:

you done great hun - neat trick re the recording ;)

yeah u and marc and marley make one great team...

so so proud of your progress, no mean feat there and so so wish the outcome is good...

and also glad to see yuo fixed your keyboard !!!

lots of love and hugs to you

Kath xxxxx

ps it's chitma, i you hadnt worked it out already, i changed my name AGAIN!!!!!

thanks evade, made me chuckle writting it lol!

well villan now huh ur no villan ur great! thanks hun! yeah i's a smart cookie ^_^ lol sooo happy marc fixed the keyboard too :lol: thanks for the pat on the back luv hope ur well xxx

Aaaaw Jades you've both done amazing this week!!

Well done!! :masked:

So smart using the recording re the neighbour, nice one!! :lol:

re the court about imigration,

understand the worry hun,

have same thing here with my hubby.

Soo much stress it causes us both,

if you ever need to chat about it pm me anytime, you'll find a listening ear here.

x

thanks silverwolf! u've always been great to our family and i hope ur problem resolves well. fingers crossed for both our families xxxxx best thing we've done is taken time to laff u gotta cause the stress of it can make u mad...lol madder :blink::wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks silverwolf! u've always been great to our family and i hope ur problem resolves well. fingers crossed for both our families xxxxx best thing we've done is taken time to laff u gotta cause the stress of it can make u mad...lol madder :blink::wub: :wub: :wub:

aaw :wub: thanks hun.

Ours is just a case of waiting and being on best behaviour so to speak, especially with this new government!

Done first 3yr visa, 2nd one due to finish next yr then can apply for indefinate leave, so's just a case of wait n see for us.

Hope the appeal goes well for you hun and that the judge is a good un. Yeah gotta laff hun otherwise it'd get too much, just keep going.

You, Marc n Marley are doing great

and hopefully this'll be recognised by the judge n that.

x

Good to hear from you Jades.

Glad yez are gettin by ok, and I hope & pray that everything turns out ok for ya chicken. Best wishes to your family too!

((Jades))) luv A.m xxx

thanks sweet ann marie thought of u today when listening to a greatful dead song hehe damn i feel like a hippy! loads of love ur way too xxxx :wub:

you have both done amazing! recording that guy was so clever, i have sometimes thought after something that i wish i'd had a tape recorder but to think of it beforehand, that is clever, not everyone can think of clever things like that when they are under so much stress. I hope you get the outcome you want from the court and i hope you and Marley are better now xxx

Archived