Mental Health Forums

Desperate Now

bellaboo

Just purged now in pain i cant go on like this i either dont eat or eat and have bowel and gas problems or throw up i dont bindge but my stimach hurts im weak too not be able to fix this or stick to restricting. I cant go to my gp i already had referal and quit. What can i do us there anywere else that might be able to help with digestion and anxiety.

Just purged now in pain i cant go on like this i either dont eat or eat and have bowel and gas problems or throw up i dont bindge but my stimach hurts im weak too not be able to fix this or stick to restricting. I cant go to my gp i already had referal and quit. What can i do us there anywere else that might be able to help with digestion and anxiety.

I don't have an eating disorder, so maybe someone who has can give you better advice.

Rule out any problems with digestion by seeing your doctor, also, tell him/her about your eating disorder.

I hope you have some professional you can talk to about your need to purge.

Best of luck, and again, sorry I cannot be of more help.

Love

SW x

Already told docs everything bout 100 times regarding digestive stuff and ed is on my records from being refered ive asked bout relation between both. They dont even look up from thier papers they just say there is nothing they can do they dont understand ive never seen gi or had proper diagonisis or tests or anything ive felt billitled and like im crazy everytime ive gone but then i see other people with same problems getting tests done and alsorts. Im lost frustrated and in pain gas is my main problem which sounds like nothing but belive me its not i know prob relapsing and not fully recovering from ed is prob having worst effect on it but eating now has two negative issues for me mentally and now physically when i try to get better and eat my insides go bad i cant go out im worried bout tge strain its having on my relationship with my partner my friens work and food again. I have all these anxietys built up due to it like a cycle when i was having diaherria all time id panic bout going out and now i still panic bout the gas. I had bad relationship before this one that has built up anxiety too. I irratable bladder and this weird rumbling in my ear at same time i generaly feel crap and embarrased i cant take it anymore its too much

Archived