Mental Health Forums

A Little Glimmer

catsmother21

I have spent days and days sleeping and sleeping and feeling really depressed and not wanting to be here but too depressed and too tired to do anything about it.

About an hour ago, I felt a slight lift in my mood and I smiled for the first time in ages and it felt like my face had cracked!!

I'm hoping that this is the start of going up again and feeling more lively and motivated - fingers crossed!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

but

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't scare it away...

pleased for you, but please take it gentle, you been through alot just recent...

love you :hug2:

xxx

I have been sleeping a lot too, there must be something in the air because I too feel a hope for life beyond the mailbox today. *sah smiles with you :rolleyes:

Im gonna put out a little bowl of milk and try to tempt out this shy glimmer of hope more for u guys :) Thats it hope, come on out, cat and sah need a little bit of ur magic now :)

I hope ur hope grows and grows to give u strength and make the day brighter guys :)

Thank you everyone :grouphug[1]:

I'm still sleeping a lot but when I am awake, I feel more like doing things and got some stuff done in the house yesterday but trying to keep my foot off the accelerator because I know from past experience that as soon as I start to feel a bit better, I put my foot down and do too much too soon.

It's really hard for me to stop myself from going full speed ahead but I am aware of it and I am trying to ease myself back in slowly :)

sorry you are feeling very depressed cat. My doc told me that its ok to sleep for long periods of time as that is what your body needs. I am glad you are feeling a little bit better now.

Archived