Mental Health Forums

Shock Horror Walker In This Section

walker

ok

things bad, alternating with very bad, atm

BUT

BUT

there is an arts fair in London, in May, called IMPACT ARTS

its mostly visual art, and is for work by people with mh probs, homeless, prison, unemployed, etc

alongside the visual art they are producing a booklet of written work, poems etc

and they are including one of my poems

just got email

so thats it

not really sure - thought you might be interested

xx

ed. http://www.impact-art-fair.org.uk/

Oooooh walker, that's amazing sweetie!!!

What poem is it, if you don't mind me asking? Sounds fabulous. Congrats hunni :)

*huggles & love*

xxxxxx

thankyou

its not really one i like much - it sort of annoys me, i like it because its EXACTLY how my life is

but it annoys me that it is - if you get me

oh well

wahoooo! Thats awesome news! I wish we had super enormous emoticons so i could post a MASSIVE smiley. But we only have these iccle ones so .... :)

Walker, i really like that. Is brilliantly written, but I can see why that annoys you if that is how your life is honey. Know you struggle so much, but just reading that, makes sense to me in a way, and helps to make me feel not so alone - the fact that you can write such things, and share them instead of keeping them hidden away somewhere - is wonderful, and I'm sure will give lots of people some comfort in knowing that they are not alone. That in itself is a beautiful thing, a gorgeous gift.

xxxxx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

well done you :)

and i liked that one - understand why you dont so much tho ((((((((walker))))))))))))

xxx

:( ran out of + points

thankyou so much for your support

thankyou all

xxxx

ed.

had to give them a name for who wrote it

didnt know what to say

since didnt really want real name there

and not sure real name wrote it anyway

sort of unsure who did

decided on everglades as she will perhaps take care over it all

son thinks i am real nuts cos i didnt really want to use her name, and when he said why i just said well she didnt write it

oh dear

get out of that one

Hmmmm, could you not perhaps say to your son that you were in a different frame of mind when you wrote that, and it is difficult for you to associate right now with the mindframe you were in then, so need some way to distance it a little? Just a thought, might be useless though.

xxxxx

I think this is fantastic news and it gives me hope that even in the mists of sorrow an pain there are such wonderful things that life can bring us.*sah puts on optimism hat

Wow!!!! :masked: :masked: :masked: :masked: :masked:

That is so amazing Walker, just read your poem hun it is amazing!!

Understand not liking those feelings related to it but the structure and rhythm are excellent.

Well done so much for having your work used, that is so cool!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for walker!!!

x

well done luv u have an art to showing and expressing ur inner feelings when words don't work and here u used words amazing! if ur not comfy with ur name i like what crippy said maybe add that it's ur creative soul's stage name ? xxx well done! :wub:

FAB

despite myself couldnt help but comment on this,

your poems are truely fantastic, i would buy a book of them so would many others , worth a thought?

Archived