Mental Health Forums

I Dont Want To Get Bigger I Hate Food

bellaboo

Ok so i made a decisiion to try and eat a half a jacket pot tonight i havent had one in bout 8 yrs and i need more fibre in my diet cos my colons not doing its job. Anyway i had major panic but managed it but now i feel awful i want it out i haven had this sensation for ages were i just feel like it would be normal now to get rid off it feels like its in my throat and i wish i hadnt had it im trying hard cos my boyfriend is worried bout my weight and been feeling really awful and low im scared off weight gain and potato has always been no go since combating bullimia. There is a small list of safe foods i can eat and certain amount of calories but i just keep getting thinner and worse ibs i want to be thinner and i hate food in my mouth and belly but i dont want the ibs and gerd anymore. I feel horrible wish id just had my rice cakes and hommous.

Well done for keeping it down, keep trying and stay strong. don't let it beat you, it is just your mind tricking you into thinking you are over-weight or unattractive but your boyfriend obviously doesn't think that so keep that in mind and try and fight the thoughts hun x

I now feel really faint and dizzy im not sure whats going on feels like a sugar low but i just ate the half potato might be start of panic attack got pins and needles feel heavy and faint like my hearts going really slow any ideas?

Hi, i suggest you could be deficient in many minerals and vitamins if you are restricting badly. \could be that, dehydration, loss of electrolytes, you sould like you are restricting terribly.

Sounds like a horrible inner struggle... I wish you could see yourself for how you really are, eds are like those weird carnival mirrors... all wrong... take care, pm me anytime, anne marie

i like whats already been said 2 u i'd add to eat banannas it has the goodness u need and u need potassium it'll fix the spin out and not saying it could not be panic but being short on potassium doesn't help. it was brave 2 do what u did and he sounds like he cares so when u try something hard tell him he can try 2 talk u thru. if u need 2 go 4 a walk in a public place and no toilet runs after eating so go before. no toilet 4 an hour after! after then u can't do anything about whats in u so ur in the clear. so distract any way u can till then. u've probly got body dismorphia. get him to trace u on a piece of paper and have a look and a discussion about it. hopt it helps xxxkeep going it's not easy but it can be a past memory someday :wub:

I have just ordered this book off amazon because I can't cope with the IBS any more.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Irritable-Bowel-Solutions-essential-treatments/dp/0091917069/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302603522&sr=8-1

Irritable Bowel Solutions: The essential guide to IBS, its causes and treatments

Dr John Hunter

It has some really good reviews.

Thankyoy ill have a look. I also have a book by heather she has a websitr just google heather and ibs its helpful. I ordered some tummy fiber its a powder you have before you eat. Mine doesnt seem to ever get much better ughhh take care x

• 1 month later...

Archived