Mental Health Forums

Cry For Help!

cryingjojo

i think i need help i need a hug i need to cry and i need to stop feelin the way i am feelin but i don't know how i also don't know how long i can hold off from hurtin myself the feelin Is just gettin stronger and stronger :( Xx

i think i need help i need a hug i need to cry and i need to stop feelin the way i am feelin but i don't know how i also don't know how long i can hold off from hurtin myself the feelin Is just gettin stronger and stronger :( Xx

Aww, all I can offer is a virtual hug. :( Please do not hurt yourself as that won't help in the long run and you will feel so much better if you restrain from doing so no matter how much you crave it.

*virtual hug*

but it hurts i feel like i will let some off the pain out and some of the bad then people won't hate me so much! thank you for the hug x

i hope this helps but u hurting urself doesn't make people hate u less infact i doubt very much indeed that they hate u. i think u percieve them as hating u, but i don't know the whole situation. still think tho my gut feeling is ur not someone to be hated just someone in alot of pain already so please don't give urself anymore. how bout a hug instead xxxxhug

why not a good old fashion cry? or give samaritans a call? not sure i spelled that right btw. keep talking here if u need 2 , really sorry but i gotta go 4 the night hang in there

Maria and jades are right jojo. After a long cry, I find it normally helps. And the Samaritans are a lifesaver. One of the members on here, toaster, provided us with a really good number for them which is free to call from mobiles. I think it is 116 123 (though you can check in the general forum, I asked what the number was originally).

Look after yourself jojo, you are vulnerable but special :)

((cryingjojo)) xxx

thank you that Is really nice of you i just wish i had control but i don't i can feel my life slippin through my fingers right now and the pain is hurtin more and more i need to cry but the tears they just won't come i feel like really i have nothin to cry about i can't explain why i am havin these feelin's i just wish they would go now cuz they are rulin my life and i can't do it much more Xx

thank you that Is really nice of you i just wish i had control but i don't i can feel my life slippin through my fingers right now and the pain is hurtin more and more i need to cry but the tears they just won't come i feel like really i have nothin to cry about i can't explain why i am havin these feelin's i just wish they would go now cuz they are rulin my life and i can't do it much more Xx

Crying jo

I have experience of both self harm and phoning the samaritans on many occasions.

Self harm does no good mentally or physically.

The tension cons us into thinking that if we hurt ourselves, it will cause a release, but the whole thing is an illusion, trust me, from my own expereince of this.

The amount of times, I have self harmed only to realise that after it was a pointless act which helped me not a jot is probably un-countable.

There are other ways we can let the tension out.

I have a friend who uses a punch bag, you know the ones boxers use, he punches that and gets his anger out and releases tension.

Why not watch a good old weepy movie. Tears are healing.

I have talked to samaritans, both male and female samaritans, and I often find that when I begin to talk, the tears just come out.

I'm a bit prejudiced about men, and think they havent got a heart, but then again, on other days I think the same about women. Samaritans, male or female are dedicated and trained staff and they all have a soothing and caring side to them.

The samaritans dont mind what you say, they are purely non judgemental.

Maybe when you hear the gentle voice of the listener, this will be enough to let the tears flow, just like my experiences when calling the samaritans.

Anything, but anything other than self harm.

keep safe

love

SW x

would just like to say thank you for takin the time to read this post it Is good to hear that other people are havin the same experiences i am it is a horrible place to be and i just want to get out of it just not too sure how to i am so scared that i am gonna do somethin worse than harm myself i don't know if i am goin to but the thought Is still there :( Xx

jojo i just want 2 say i'm sure people here r still thinking of u even if we get involved in our own crap but i really think u need 2 talk 2 someone who is dedicated to helping u who can look u in the eyes especially tc xx

the pain buildin up inside me right now Is unreal i have had a great day then just somethin stupid can make me go right back to rock bottom which is where i am now back to feelin like i want to end it all! i don't know what to do or where to turn i can't turn to my family and i only have two real friends i just want the pain to go away now its too much for me to take!! please someone help me Xx

the pain buildin up inside me right now Is unreal i have had a great day then just somethin stupid can make me go right back to rock bottom which is where i am now back to feelin like i want to end it all! i don't know what to do or where to turn i can't turn to my family and i only have two real friends i just want the pain to go away now its too much for me to take!! please someone help me Xx

i don't know how i feel i don't know how i should feel and i don't know what to do as i have no one i can talk to i am hurtin but i don't know why Xx

Hi cryingjojo first of all huge hugs for you.

i know exactly what you mean when you dont know why you are hurting but you are. i feel exactly the same and tend to keep finding myself crying for no particular reason. have u been to see any doctors or anything like that? im happy to talk if u want to.

hugs

rachel x

hey rachel thank you for takin time to message me that Is exactly how i feel the only thing for me is i can't cry i don't know why but i need to it hurts so much i haven't been back to the doctors i went last year and he gave me meds but i stopped takin them before Christmas but the last month or so i just want to hurt myself and sometimes the feelin's are so strong that i just want it to be over i am worried if i go back to the doc's my family will know and i want to try and keep it to myself i want to deal with it in my own way but i just don't know what that way Is thanks for the Hug's Hug's back Xx

I would go back to the doctors and tell them how you feel, maybe ask for more support as well.

Tell them about the s/h urges too, and the struggles you are having with them.

At the end of the day what matters is how you feel, not your family.

Meanwhile, keep posting on here, we are listening.

SW x

thank you work through i sometimes feel bad postin on here as other people have much bigger problems than mine just feel like i am moanin about nothin also i am so bothered people are goin to think i am doin it for attention i have managed to convince my self that the way i am feelin i am feelin because i want to feel this way...... except i don't! if that makes sense i don't know i am just a mess why would anyone care or believe me anyway? x

thank you work through i sometimes feel bad postin on here as other people have much bigger problems than mine just feel like i am moanin about nothin also i am so bothered people are goin to think i am doin it for attention i have managed to convince my self that the way i am feelin i am feelin because i want to feel this way...... except i don't! if that makes sense i don't know i am just a mess why would anyone care or believe me anyway? x

Hey! don't feel bad posting on here, cos you think others have much bigger problems.

The size of the problem is irrelevant, what is important is that you get your problems sorted, and if that means coming on here, then so be it.

You are not moaning, you are unhappy and need help with what is bothering you.

I wouldn't worry if people think you are doing this for attention. You need attention, and are not seeking attention in a destructive way, you are merely asking for help.

These boards have a forum devoted to people who feel the need for some attention, its called "attention seekers", and anyone who feels the need to post is welcome.

I am not saying you want to feel this way, but as you mentioned that you convinced yourself you want to feel this way, but don't, I would like to ask you a question.

Do you have fears about leaving you comfort zone in life?

Many people have this fear. When I say 'comfort zone' I mean doing the things you have always done, fearing to do new things for various reasons.

Some people daren't try new things in case they fail, but we need to fail in order to become more confident by trying again. If we don't fail, we don't learn and our confidence stays low.

I just thought I would throw some ideas your way.

You are not a moaner or an attention seeker, something is making you unhappy, and you need help in finding out what is making you unhappy, from professionals.

I would also keep posting on these boards whenever you feel the need.

Remember, you are not seeking attention in a destructive way, you are asking for help in a constructive way.

love sw x

thank you for the advice i dear i may be bipolar some day's i am really happy other day's i just want to die i have the person i am so how can i expect anybody else to like me? which i guess is why i think everyone hates me because i do :( the thoughts i may be convincin myself to think but i can't imagine the pain can i? x

Archived