Mental Health Forums

Starting It Again

AmyP

Ive decided to stop eating. I want some control back in my life. All i do is eat and its taking over my life. I need control.

Ive stoppped taking my anti psychotic as im sure thats what is stopping me losing weight. I want to be thin and beautiful. To be able to wear shorts and dresses.

I cant take being fat anymore i just cant take it. Its been years since i felt thin and beautiful. The control i had was amazing. I just want that back again :crying_anim:

I do too. But you have love yourself being thin doesnt mean it will fix all your problems. Im sure ypu are beautifull inside and out. I know that doesnt help and i feel the same but take care. Being healthy mind and body is best xx

((((((((dorydoo)))))))) totally can relate...

can you talk to your doctor about different meds? seroquel are notorious for weight gain and my doctor was concerned about putting me on them because of that - it just feeds (sorry, no pun intended...) the ED...just my doctors opinion though

toasty-pants xx

The one im on isnt meant to have any weight gain involved, yet i gained over half a stone. I dont trust meds anymore. I just want to focus i had back xx

((((((Pandorica)))))) I understand this all too well. Take care hun, and perhaps as Toastie one saud, go see doc to see if they can help in anyway with meds adjustments. xxx

((((Pandora))))

I'm 7 stone heavier than I was when I met my husband 5 year ago. And I just hate myself. I wish I could do the same as you, but I just don't think I can.

And bellaboo is right, being thin doesn't make it all go away, doesn't make you happy, I know it seems like the answer, the only answer, but it's not. :( Wish I knew what was though.

<3

Hey unlucky. I know your right hun, no matter hwo thin i get i wont be happpy, but i just know i will be happier than i am now xx

I've left you a little message on msn hun, so when you sign in you should get it. I'm really sorry, feel really fucking stupid. I'm so sorry you're feeling like this.

*hugs*

xxx

Archived