Mental Health Forums

Feel They Are Just Covering Their Backs

Christine001

Ihave recently oded and consequently have had my pdoc sort out extra support especially as easter hols are coming up and he is away.

but infact this support isnt happening

Crisis team- came once and then said i could call them if i needed to talk, I cant talk tothem

CPN- no where to be seen

today I got the write up from recent psychotherapist session, which just seems like a cover your back letter, infact the pdoc stuff also seems like that too.

Fact- I have no MH support and will be on my own first week of easter trying to look after 2 children when modorately/severely depressed, second week completely on my own- big trigger point.

and because of the way I feel about myself i dont want to call in these people who I fear will make me feel worse. :mad0233::mad0233: :mad0233:

Hi (Christine)

I do agree that you should be getting more support.

A lot of the stuff they wrote on me was 'cover your back' stuff- ie cpn would call for 3 mins, then leave,

And i certainly agree its hard being left alone with 2 kids when severely depressed, esp when they wanna do things... i dont know the ages of yr kids, mine were 3 and 8 when i got bad.

I would chase up that CPN, and let her know you NEED her support.

Sending you hugs and strenght, Anne Marie xx

(((((Christine)))) not over-reacting it's normal to feel let down in this situation cos it sounds like they are not supporting you as well as you need them to so they ARE letting you down. Holidays can be daunting, keep talking hun.

You're not overreacting it's normal to feel this way,Can you call your pdoc's receptionist and explain your situation to them?I hope you get the support you deserve.

xxxx

well phoned Mh team twice now and left message for allocated cpn to call me, have to learn a little patience i guess.

Nothing they are going to give me nothing, so have to do it all myself and they can go to hell. not that anyone gives a shit here or anywhere.

i give a shit i have to kids 7 and 9 and really struggleing with the holidays with no support if you want to talk im here (((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Archived