Mental Health Forums

Found Out I Passed!

Fuck-My-Life

Well, many thanks Mr Student exam portal. You had me down as a big fat fail.

But I just contacted my tutor to ask what I should do to prepare for the resit, and she was like "what are you on about? You passed!"

Take that you silly portal! You had me in tears and depressed for a while.

It wasnt a spectacular pass. But it was a pass. And for this level of my degree, I just need to focus on passing. Next year and 4th its about grades :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks everyone, cant believe it, but more to the point, cant believe the unis fuck up! I was so unhappy when it said I had failed! :( But :)

Oh and I ordered a pizza just now to celebrate.

And I went down to get it, and saw my ex flatmate who had been a bitch to me.

She was hanging out with all her smoker friends at the bottom. And she didnt say anything, but I saw her and I was the one to give her the dirty look this time, and there was fuck all she could do about it from trying to look cool in front of her stupid mates. HAHAHAHA! :D

well done, i'm so happy you passed, the only fail is that portal thing! They need to make it work properly and it would be pretty ba d the other way round too if someone thought they passed but they failed.

thats so good you actualy contacted them about the resit, i'd have just given up on it and not realised i'd passed! enjoy it, you deserve it xx

Congrats FML :D I hope this is the start of a positive new phase of your life :) Its always a great feeling when u hear uv passed a test.

I got the results from a few of my assignments recently and its was distinctions and merits, I was welled pleased :) As iv said before, im like a dog and love my praise *Wags tail* ;)

So once again well done, I will raise a drink to ur success at the weekend, got college 2morro so I won't right now lol ;)

:masked::bottom::bum: :masked:

:sm.jpg:

oh hell yeah

focus on the good

focus on the good

focus on the good

brings good kharma

accept the flaws in others helps accept the flaws in ourselves

you needed this right now

:hug2:

• 4 weeks later...

well done FML, hope my last 4 come as good as the last 10 have lol... if they do i might need a celebration pizza too :D

Archived