Mental Health Forums

Wonderful Day :d

PregnantBean

Well, I have to confess the start of the day was rough going... My partner and I had a late night last night and I was up and down all night cause of LO so we were both snapping at each other and saying how useless the other was... Anyway... I was booked in to have my anomaly/sexing scan today and we argued like crazy trying to find the bus pass before we left but couldn't find it ANYWHERE!! I honestly thought I wasn't going to get to see LO today... But.... A friend of ours saved the day and gave us a lift :) Had my scan and my gorgeous DAUGHTER! :o is perfectly healthy and is a good size and weight :) 1Ilbs 1 :D So happy to find out I'm going to have a little girl :) Although we would have been happy either way :)And we got some lovely pictures too... So... In August I'll be a Mummy to a gorgeous Francesca Marie :D

Aswell as that the cats have been wonderful today and for the first time in ages neither of them has pooped on the floor :) (we've been having problems with them and the litter tray as they are indoor cats [not a particularly nice area and dont want them to get hurt]) so we got them a little treat and they're now being all loving :)

Also heard from my brother for the first time in a long time!! He was being all funny about his little sister being pregnant but curiostiy got the better of him and he called to find out whether he was having a niece or nephew :D

I'm now sat here in bed with a big grin on my face, Puff-Cat curled up next to me and Pepsi-Cat attacking my tootsies :) Bless em... xxx

Archived