Mental Health Forums

?

purple-chick

i know things have changed since i been gone, with the new support system thingie and that

but im very confused as to why i cant send or receive pms wacko.gif

oh and also, everytime someone has wrote on my wall or added me as a friend or anything, the notification for it always says i have a new pm instead rolleyes.gif

have asked josh, but any advice in the mean time would muchly be appreciated peeps xxxx

I've struggled with the same things.

I think the sending of PMs is done in the new support system. Perhaps someone better qualified can answer?

i know where to go to do it, they just arnt sending, and i havnt receieved one either, that i know has been sent to me unsure.gif

I haven't had any luck with getting my notifications right either, I haven't tried really hard though, so it might be something simple that I don't know either. I sent a PM but I have not heard back and I have not received any in the new system so now I am starting to wonder too.

I, too am having trouble receiving pm's and cannot make head nor tail of the new support system.

People who have messaged me are gonna wonder why I didnt message them back.

I went on to my profiles onto the last two conversations and looked at the senders profiles and messaged them that way, but I dunno if this has worked.

Archived