Mental Health Forums

Cant Take It Anymore

bellaboo

In pain all the time. No social life relationship strong but im ruining it. I eat it hurts i dont it it hurts. Ibs embarrasment and uncomformableness when will thus end. I hate this and i hate myself my body i cant take any of thus anymore.

Im just in pain all time my body cant handle food i get gas and bloated cramp constantly need the tpilet constant and am constantly feeling awful. I hate my body and i hate feeling ill from everything im giving up

Having major issues with my boyfriend now i think he basically thinks i look horrible he said ive list weight and cant loose anymore. Some of this is now down to everything i do actually put in my moutu causes me issues digestively which is painful and often embarrasing. I cant stop eating all together which i wamna just for some light relef cos hes on my back and i worry we will fall out and he means the world to me. He amazingly supportive were ibs is concerned but i cant take eating not just cos of my control and body situation but cos its like im allergic to everything. I actually managed to go out on sunday and felt ok thats cos i hadnt eaten but now im back in pain physically and mentally ah.

In pain all the time. No social life relationship strong but im ruining it. I eat it hurts i dont it it hurts. Ibs embarrasment and uncomformableness when will thus end. I hate this and i hate myself my body i cant take any of thus anymore.

Same here! But did you go to doctors to talk about it?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived