Mental Health Forums

A Day Off Life *may Trig*

peace7

Can I just take a day off living??... That's the question I've been asking myself for several days now.

Sometimes you just have no energy to live and want to disappear into the background for a while. Even existing is hard too... wouldn't it be great if you could take some annual leave like you do at work??

*not sure if this is in the right place*

I feel the same way. Why is every day such as struggle just to live? Why can't I take a vacation? But then I wonder what that vacation looks like. I dno't have that tense feeling in my shoulders, that sinking feeling in my stomache, that sadnedd ready to pop out at any minute. I'm with people who love me and don't see me as "different." I can't talk about whatever I want...everything is good...all white.

I feel the same too. Just existing feels like a chore a lot of the time. Sadly I think fuzzwashe is right. What would the vacation look like? Everywhere I go my mind is still with me with the same thoughts feelings beleifs etc so you can't really get rid of that can you.... sorry to sound so depressing! I just hope you feel better soon.

Louladoll

Please can I come too?

I so wish there was a way. I pleaded to go in hospital for a rest once but my CPN siad it wouldn't be good for me.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Archived