Mental Health Forums

Its All Come To A Head

bellaboo

Its all come to ahead big convo with boyf backwards and forth regarding ed and ibs its hard to admit the truth im not surevwhatbis real truth happening anymore. Im healthy bmi 19 9kg fat 8stone so i dont get it but mybhead is full full full it consumes everyday every thought i hate my self dont know whats real or right even though im restricting im 8 stone what would happen if i eat normal. Cant control ibs symptoms Think ibs stems from ed thats what my boyf thinks and has researched. Can you still get help if ya healthy weight.

I got referrals and stuff for help when I was a healhty weight, then I think I dropped to just below what a healthy BMI is, but it shouldn't matter whether or not you are tiny or huge. What should matter is how you feel about it all. Would your b/f go to your GP with you? xx

Yeah when i was ana /bullic i was 6 stone 12 so i thought by being this weight which i hate i was cured but i get so much anxiety its ruining our lives. He wants to come with me. People say oh youve lost weight then i think well what the hell was a like before cos i feel massive now. I dont wanna get bigger i feel i will have to eat how i am now forevor abd im ok with that but other people arent and i do have periods of restricting bad then i drop to about 7 stone. i think 81/2 is my norm but it may be bigger abd i cant handle that thought you know x

Hiya bellaboo,

I just wanted to say i am not having a go at your post here with my toher topic just up on eating disorders.

I thought you might take offense at it, please don't, i am not 'angry' at anyone, or trying to get at anyone, its just a genuine question as to what is triggery for ppl with ed's , and what is not.

That is why i have not eplied to ed topics, i often find them very triggering,

Hope you understand and arn't pissed at me, best wishes, a.m xxx

Archived