Mental Health Forums

Haunted By Ipecac Syrup

KissedHeart

right now im shaking...so close to purchasing the whole sale (17 bottles) of ipecac.

urgh...my mind says no, but my hands are uncontrolable...ready to start clicking and ordering!!

HELP!!!

its like a binge, you know, when your mind says no to the food but you cant help the motion of hands to mouth!

...my controll is lost =[

XxXxXxXxX

Ipecac is used if you've ingested poison, and even then doctors suggest you go to the hospital instead of going down that route. It is highly dangerous especially if abused - and though I can't tell you not to do it - I advise you research everything to do with ipecac (if you haven't already), and hopefully it will give you a balanced opinion on it.

You are beautiful, why do this to yourself, the fact that nobody has realised this is a tragedy! please do not do this 2 urself! you r one of us, and we love you please dont do this 2 urself!

all my love

BPDlkeme

right now im shaking...so close to purchasing the whole sale (17 bottles) of ipecac.

urgh...my mind says no, but my hands are uncontrolable...ready to start clicking and ordering!!

HELP!!!

its like a binge, you know, when your mind says no to the food but you cant help the motion of hands to mouth!

...my controll is lost =[

XxXxXxXxX

Kissed heart,

I know you feel out of control and I am sorry that you this need to take such measures is all consuming. Did you manage to stop yourself from ordering the ipecac?

Worried and emotional

Jamie

xxx.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

ipecac syrup can cause black outs and seizures and ipecac can really damage your kidneys and liver.

ipecac syrup can even cause deaths please dont use ipeacac syrup becuase its not worth it at all.

Archived