Mental Health Forums

Cross Stitch

Miss.Understood

Hiya people. Hope you are all well.. i want to show off a little and show you what ive been upto today.

I have been drawing up a plan for my godparents 25th wedding anniversary. I have done this from scratch with a few ideas but not alot to go on and this is what i have come up with. I am starting the sewing tomorrow.

first half done...

Picture55.jpg

and the finished product

Picture58.jpg

the colours i have used are off but as close as i could get. Its going to be more pastel shades than these and the red is going to be claret. Im rather excited to sew it up now and show you all

thankyou all for kind responses.. i need a boot up the backside to get sewing now.. i can't be arsed tbh but i need to and i should want.. bah i hate hope im feeling atm :unsure:

Very good! Must have taken you a long time to do. I think the colours are good and its very accurate, everything matches up and the corners look neat.

• 4 weeks later...

i finally a finished it a few days alte but they won't know as i don't see them till tomorrow and ive had alot on my plate atm with moving its lucky its been done at all so here the finished product all framed and ready to go ^_^

SDC10904.jpg

SDC10905.jpg

It looks really lovely! That silver thread is really fiddly to work with, so I'm really impressed you've made it look so tidy. I'm sure they will love it.

Archived