Mental Health Forums

Pretty Good Day!

penelope18

I actually had a pretty good day today! Now I'm absolutely exhausted, but I feel okay.

I was in a music festival today and I won three out of four classes and won one trophy (my first ever trophy in singing AND at a music festival!)

I went to see the pharmicist at Boots about stress medication for my exams (GCSEs, what fun) and she talked to me about what to do about my panic disorder and that I should see see if my GP can refer me to a psychiatrist. I spoke to my mom about this and she's willing to let me go alone to the doctor and hopefully be referred to a psychiatrist! Things may be going right! Finally!!!

^_^

((PL))

I'm glad you posted your good news, and hey that is wow good to win 3 out of 4 classes at a music festival. Real validation that you are talented and should stay with it. ((maybee be a star)) It is very cool!!!!!! I'm glad you get to go by yourself to the dr so you can be honest and not be worried about your mum's reaction. Thanks for posting the good news.

:masked:

((PL))

I'm glad you posted your good news, and hey that is wow good to win 3 out of 4 classes at a music festival. Real validation that you are talented and should stay with it. ((maybee be a star)) It is very cool!!!!!! I'm glad you get to go by yourself to the dr so you can be honest and not be worried about your mum's reaction. Thanks for posting the good news.

:masked:

I got told by my stand in singing teacher that I had an amazing voice today :)

I went to the doctor alone today, diagnosed with depression xx

It sounds like you've had another good day :D

you must be a good singer to have done so well at the festival but it is always good to hear something like that

and that's good you've got your diagnosis, is your doctor going to refer you to a psychiatrist? can definitely relate to wanting to go to the doctors without my mum

I hope your GCSEs are going well xxx

Archived