Mental Health Forums

Free To Talk?

miss.smiff

hi, i was wondering like, does anyone wanna like have a coonvo with me? not like in a weird way- i just wanna talk and keep my mind off things.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anytime :) and hmmm thats a hard question i guess it was ok how about yours did you do anything different today ?? x

i see, let hope it was a nice doc ey and ive not really been doing much i came back from uni n then had some soup and then just watched tv n now on here U?? xx

yh- she was very.... hmmm.... enthusiastic. it was like she was on speed or something lol

i went for a bike ride, then to docs, then to college and then to see my dad(- i made rice crispy cakes) then home.

what flavour soup was it?

yh jelly its all good and it was veg soup lol i bought it yesterday to cheer myself up :) and it seems lyk a cool doc lol

haha yeah, she was nice. we didnt talk about what i went there to talk about- but i suppose that was good in some strange way lol

soup has magical powers to cheer people up- i wish i had brought some soup now instead of a new handbag lol

great i like a good old chat :)..... my day were ok went food shopping brought more then we needed as per, my teen son were with me and really hyper, and loud lol..... watching criminal minds and playing a game on fb and typing here of course ... i like the idea of a chat on here and not useing the chat room cos i can't get into that anyways (crap comp) oh and im not a tecki so so have no idea how to fix that one haha xox

lol yh i guess sometime you just need some thing different to talk about and yh soup does haha and shoes would cheer me up lol but all i can afford is soup at moe till payday lol and what handbag did you get?? x

i dont know how to use the chat either it wont let me i wonder if there is sumit up with it ? x and btw that sounds like a productive day

that sounds like a productive day and i tryd the chat thing and it wont work, must be something up with it ? x

well you are not a sponser so thats why you can not use chat at the moment this mey be repeated to you but not a prob we have this for now ....:)... yeah i only moved when my son came home before that i were sat around staring at the things that need doing tut @ me lol xox

its like a magical fruit berry thing which basically detoxes and stuff- it was on offer at holland a barret, i wouldnt have gotten it otherwise lol

haha- its nice to just sit sometoimes.... you get to watch the world go by

Archived