Mental Health Forums

Working Thru Ptsd Over Whats Happened

jades

think the utter chaos n events transpired recent have left me shell shocked especially all the services involved having goes at me trying 2 work thru but waking up n having 2 get mind straight enough 2 sleep is proving hard xxxx

You've been through so much the past couple of weeks, you're bound to feel upset, wound up, unable to relax and sleep. Have tou tried all the usual - warm bath, hot milk etc... if so perhaps you should go see your doc and see if he can help you medication wise. You are at the end of the panic mode now so you have time to relax and think, this is usually when someone would start to feel down cos the imediate adrenilin and danger has passed. Now you get to slow down and think it over. Just go easy on yourself and be gentle with yourself xxx

thank u my friend xxx that makes sense they cant see me till next week mh wise but i went to gp and they said i have cystitis n ibs so i got meds for that but n codine hopefully it'll help health wise n i'm still trying to soldier on cause i can't stop so trying to delegate stressful stuff n focus on essentials , food sleep minor cleaning n relaxation with marley n followed up with mh for the stress project i asked 2 b refered 2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wub:

have 2 say coming on here when i can't sleep n getting out of my own shit head to help in others has been a god send n the hand holding indirectly i needed as well xxxxxxxxxxluv u all but if a certain past worker here is still popping in not u just like u cause i know how u r hehe :lol::wub: oh n marc has come 2 my aid tonight n suggested which meds to head towards

marc put a pad lock on the kitchen window today n a bolt on the kitchen door n secured the house for me bless him xxxx god i love that man! n thanks rosie posie

feeling a bit more sane just a bit hehe but health acting up again n marley isn't sleeping much or it takes a long time 2 get her 2 sleep she scared the life outta me last night she woke up screaming n was so worked up she was shacking all over figured it was her allergies or a reaction so gave meds teeth coming in too n she has a bit of exema so game her a massage with e 45 to calm her down while giving a cuddle but well scary! so didn't sleep well n finally got a nap short one loading back up on caffine 2 keep going got groceries being delivered soon please ffs don't be a problem there cause have nothing left in housen feeding cats baby milk n leftovers n they're starting to act like the nature channel fights. marc is unwell physically as well but haven't talked much cause he rang durring my nap n i needed 2 go back to sleep. keep going jades no time to lose itxxx need some hugs here n possibly that concierge or maid from the hilton xxx

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jades))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) babies can be exhausting and she has been through a lot of change along with you over the past week or so. Sleeping in different places and that. Combined with her allergies it might take her a few nights/weeks to settle into a routine again. I wish there was more I could do for you but hugs and well wishes is all I got. xxx

thanks rosey she had a fit tonight too took me about 2 hours to get her to sleep finally figured out today she was constipated from meds so gave her a supoitory but that led to tummy cramps rrggh having a spritzer n early night cause this could be a long one xxxx thanks love xxx :wub:

you have all been through so much :grouphug[1]:

so sorry i havent been around latley.

kids are exausting too!

you try take it easy xxx

thanks daisy the pain meds with my mh pills r making me too tired n been caffine loading that doesn't help tummy so think i'll got to the walk in n see about diazapam n marc's on about the cleanliness of house n health reasons but i'm only doing what i have to since he only stops in for an hour or two n plays with mae n marley gets things then pisses off n theyre overloading him too so maybe see if social services can send a cleaner cause i'm starting to get a bit miffed! n it's not his fault

Archived