Mental Health Forums

Gee I Hope This Is Right Forum

ragdoll

I HAVE TRIED TO BE SUPPORTIVE, IVE TRIED TO WORK FOR THIS SITE, IVE TRIED TO STABLIZE MYSELF WITH MEDS AND THERAPY BUT NOTHING IS WORKING OK AND IM TIRED. NOT OF IT JUST OF EVERYTHING. TIRED OF DOING IT FOR WHAT SEEMS NO POINT. YES IM UPSET AND DISTRESSED AT THE MOMENT AND PROBABLY WILL GET GRILLED FOR POSTING THIS BUT I SOMEHOW DOUBT IT. ALL THAT WILL HAPPEN IS THAT IT WILL GET DELETED OR MOVED SOMEWHERE ELSE OR LOCKED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BUT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN BE BOTHERED WITH TRYING TO FIGHT FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE. EVERYTHING I DO SEEMS TO BE WRONG AND I UPSET YOU WITH SOMETHING I SAY THAT IS TAKEN THE WRONG WAY AND IT IS NOT DELIBERATE AND I GET ALL UPSET, AND THEN SOMEONE LEAVES CHAT BECAUSE OF IT WHEN IT WASNT EVEN DIRECTED AT THEM AND THEY OBVIOUSLY THOUGHT IT WAS. IM SUCH A BITCH. WHEN ALL I TRY TO DO IS MY BEST AND HELP. YEAH I GOT BUDGE OFF THE OTHER NIGHT TO HOSP, AND I HAVE DONE MANY OTHER GOOD THINGS BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE BAD OUT WEIGH THE GOOD.

SOME OR ONE WILL BE GLAD THAT IM CONSIDERING LEAVING FOR GOOD, BUT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN DRAG MYSELF AWAY FROM SOMETHING THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND WHERE I HAVE MADE SOME SUPPORTS, OR WHAT I THINK ARE SUPPORTS.

RIGHT NOW IM CONFUSED AND LOST AND CONSIDERING A FEW THINGS LIKE THE TUBING IN MY BOOT AND A FEW TOWELS AND FEW BOTTLES OF WINE. WHO KNOWS. NO ONE WILL NOTICE I DONT THINK.

hey-i know venting about frustrations needs to be done at times, however when you are feeling like this, maybe try not sitting in your feelings....venting like this can really drag you around in circles. please try to get out of these feelings or cope with them with distractions, healthy ones, like going for a walk or something. think about what you are doing and realize that getting drunk and doing harmful things will make things much worse, and sitting at your computer madly typing away might not be the best either. i know it's rough and i know the feeling of feeling like giving up, i went through it today myself, but i waited it out and i feel better now because these feelings will not go on forever...they come and go. take care of yourself please.

Hi,

You say you do many good things, so why not try your best to focus on these good things, rather than the bad, that you do not really mean to do anyway.

I think leaving BPD World when you do not really want to, is not the answer.

Next time your feeling confused, lost and considering the other 'things', tell yourself you do many good things, surely that is worth carrying on?

xx

Have no idea what i'm doing i.e. how to belong to this support group but just wanted to say I can appreciate your thoughts, and hope you are here to read this not. Hang in there - out one foot in front of the other CJ :wub:

Hey Ragdoll. You are important to me. I like reading your posts, and talking to you on here. Just hang in there, okay? I find that taking a nap helps me a lot. I like sleeping...it's one of the very few times where I am not sad or worried or bothered about things. If you're feeling kinda bad, always check two things first - if you've had enough sleep, and if you've had enough food. Take it easy, ragdoll. Peace!

hey, I'm getting the impression that i made it sound like i was telling you to "not" vent here. that's not what i meant to say at all. i guess i was just really concerned about your state of mind when you wrote this ragdoll. I'd like to clarify, DO WHAT WORKS TO KEEP YOURSELEVES SAFE!!!!! my family and friends get mad at me cause once a month or so, i drive my jeep to the parking lot of a park and sleep in it for about 2 hours. Point is, it helps at times, keeps me from doing bad things, and i always feel much better afterwards. by all means, i'm here to support everyone!!

take care,

kristy

Hang in there ragdoll.....everyone cares about you......We are here to support you .......all you do is have to ask and we will be here......never give up on yourself you are worth far to much to do that. HUGS :wub: :wub:

Archived