Mental Health Forums

Makes A Change

abee.abee1991

*Mention of SH*

Well today has so far been 'okay'

Had blood tests this morning for lithium levels, kidney function blah blah blah. She checked my BP because of the venlaflaxine and that is 'okay' but needs to be kept a close eye on. She gave me some iodine fabric gauze stuff to put on my SH cuts if there deep. She put one on for me today and she gave me big square plasters to put over top. She is such a lovely lady and I am glad I keep asking for her to do my blood tests because I know I can trust her and she is very caring and sympathetic.

As I am not allowed to drive, I havent got a driving license anyway only a provisional but I am not allowed to learn to drive as I may do something, so today I received in the post my consessionary bus pass so now it doesn't cost me anything to use the buses.

My book I am designing on the computer for one of my college projects is nearly finished, will get my lecturer to check it on Wednesday then have to send it off to get published.

A x

Thank you so much for sharing your good day with us. You really, really deserved a good day and I hope tomorrow is just as good xxx

Archived