Mental Health Forums

Twitter

Miss.Understood

I have just joined the strange world which is twitter. I was wonderin where do i start.. i know you tweet and stuff but i only have one friend which is my sister lol and then a load of celebs i love...which isn't cool so how do i find people with the same interests as me?

any one in the know i would appreicate your knowledge

i feel rather stupid as im said to be a computer whizz but i just can't work it out

I tried it twice and couldn't get the hang of it. I've been toying with the idea of getting it again. Getting bored of facebook

Oh oh oh what is your name on it??? And I'll follow you :D , If you like, I am diceboo11 on it... I use twitter, To be honest with you not sure how you would find people with the same interests as you BUT I guess say if you wanna tweet about a book your reading or whatever you like, You can put I dunno let's say a book called #wonderworld and you tweet that and then go to the search box put " #wonderword " and you'll see people who are also reading it or like it ect...

Not sure if that makes any sense to you, Sorry if it doesn't...

Oh oh oh what is your name on it??? And I'll follow you :D , If you like, I am diceboo11 on it... I use twitter, To be honest with you not sure how you would find people with the same interests as you BUT I guess say if you wanna tweet about a book your reading or whatever you like, You can put I dunno let's say a book called #wonderworld and you tweet that and then go to the search box put " #wonderword " and you'll see people who are also reading it or like it ect...

Not sure if that makes any sense to you, Sorry if it doesn't...

i added you die :D and for anyone elses info im NinjaPirate87 cos im cool

Haha I was just wondering who that was as it came up on my itouch telling me that some one called that is following me, I sure go and follow you back now :D ...

Archived