Mental Health Forums

Ideas For A Meet Up... Would You Be Up For It?

purple-chick

i'm a maybe got alot going on but may i suggest u only go if ur in a good place mentally so not dominoes start going xxx :wub:

??? So what is going on about this??? Is it an idea we should really look into??? Or should we just forget it???

We have people saying they might come and things and NOW nothing, Nothing has been spoke about, Nothing, It is all dead in the water, No one seems to be doing anything about it... Because some peoples toy's were thrown out of the parm, It is all just forgot about, Eh???

Hiyaz

I would LOVE to meet yiz, And i would be up for it.

Being mindful that many are on disability benefits, I think it would be good to have about 3 months 'notice' so that we can start saving.

I personally think that it might be best to have it in the 'off-season' - say Sept, as prices are less than peak (june-aug) and it would be less busy, but the weather would still be ok.

If it was done before, it can be done again! So I would like if it was looked into, like Dice says. We should have a committee, any volunteers? xx am

Hey, is anyone in close contact with Purpley? i know she initially said about arranging the meet up. i could help but dont really want to do it on my own. x

:inlove3: xxx ((crip)) hope your weekend is goin well? I would love to meeet youuuuuu toooo

I really would volunteer to check out locations, prices, etc but i don't live in the UK ... (and i would have no problem going over there for a weekend. It dosen't have to cost the earth, flights can be got for a tenner if booked well in advance. Unless yiz wanna come here an i will organise it lol)

I think it would be good to have about 3 months 'notice' so that we can start saving.

I think that is a good idea and if it goes ahead, We should do that...

I personally think that it might be best to have it in the 'off-season' - say Sept, as prices are less than peak (june-aug) and it would be less busy, but the weather would still be ok.

If it was done before, it can be done again! So I would like if it was looked into, like Dice says. We should have a committee, any volunteers? xx am

I would be happy to help sort it out with other people BUT I feel we should have a DEFO 3 or 4 people who will meet up, I don't want to waste my time or any one else's time with trying to sort it out and no one is DEFO for coming, Which I think it fair...

Hey, is anyone in close contact with Purpley? i know she initially said about arranging the meet up. i could help but dont really want to do it on my own. x

Purple seems to of not bothered coming back on here and talking about it after some people threw their toys out, So who knows, If she still wants to do it and things :unsure: ...

I feel like I am starting to take over this and away from purple, That is not what I am trying to do here, I just wanna know if it is going to go ahead and because some people has said they'll like to meet up or might meet up and things, I feel bad :blink: ...

i cant wait to hear about it but

im a little too nervous for a meet.xx

Miss D I'll just meet up with you on my own then ;)<_< lol ...

i cant wait to hear about it but

im a little too nervous for a meet.xx

Miss D I'll just meet up with you on my own then ;)<_< lol ...

I'm still happy to meet up with everyone and would help arrange it x

??? So what is going on about this??? Is it an idea we should really look into??? Or should we just forget it???

We have people saying they might come and things and NOW nothing, Nothing has been spoke about, Nothing, It is all dead in the water, No one seems to be doing anything about it... Because some peoples toy's were thrown out of the parm, It is all just forgot about, Eh???

I don't see where people have thrown their toys out the pram at all,They were being realistic so calm down -_-

EDIT: Typo

I would like to meet up. I have met up with people in another forum i talk in and it was great.

I am easy when it come s to location as I don't live in the UK and am pretty flexible after the 18th July. if people are still up for it let me knoe details and I will try to make it.

I don't see where people have thrown their toys out the pram at all,They were being realistic so calm down -_-

EDIT: Typo

M'dear, Please don't tell me to calm down, When I don't need to, Okay!!!... I think some people were and if you look after some things was said on here, Purple stopped posting and no one else seem to be really posting on here!!!... I think people were, In MY eyes!!!...

yeh dice is right, i stopped posting on here for the exact reason that everyone was throwing what i thought was a lovely idea right back in my face!!!!!

quite a few of you made me feel shit about the whole idea tbh!!!

it was only a bloody idea, to see who would, in principle, be up for it!!

and like my mums always said, if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all!!!

some of you should think before you type in future, as you REALLY upset me!

anyway to those of you who didnt shot my idea down, and realise the thought that went into this post, i thank you, and for the offers of help too :)

was thinking more in the middle of the country... maybe leisester or somewhere unsure.gif

i guess what we really need to do first is find out who wants to come, then we can sort out the best place afterwards... one step at a time

but it should def be on out skirts of town rather than a busy town center, so as not to panic anyone

Would Birmingham be best place then? All meeting kinda sorta halfway? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Birmingham would be okay for me, But it is just seeing who will come and where they're coming from :blink: ...

All I have to say for the moment is Hmmmmmmmmm ...

maybe, it really would depend on where are money and stuff xx

Possibly for me too depending on location and that.

I would be interested.

i'd love to have a meet up! but ye would depend on location, money and stuff

I think the best location would be somewhere public, like a pub, or hotel. We can't meet in people's homes, its just not feasible and its not safe.

Also I think it should be somewhere reasonably accessible by both car and public transport. Within walking distance of a train station would be good.

The last idea for a meeting was in Blackpool, but it fizzled out and never happened: http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/41303-trip-to-blackpool.

you know what it was prob a bad idea anyway.... just forget it!!! feel like everyone is shooting down something i thought would be really nice, and its hurting me :(

yeh dice is right, i stopped posting on here for the exact reason that everyone was throwing what i thought was a lovely idea right back in my face!!!!!

and like my mums always said, if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all!!!

anyway to those of you who didnt shot my idea down, and realise the thought that went into this post, i thank you, and for the offers of help too :)

I am sorry but i really can't see where any of the above have said or done anything wrong IMO,You come across as a bully,Telling people to think before they type,Why not tell yourself this in future.

I am sorry but i really can't see where any of the above have said or done anything wrong IMO,You come across as a bully,Telling people to think before they type,Why not tell yourself this in future.

excuse me!!! im more than capable of reading!!! whoever you are you are clearly trying to start trouble... and i dont need this right now.... im in a really bad place.... so kindly back off!!!!

first you start on dice and then me!!!! YOU are the bully it seems!!!! iv never even spoke to you, you know NOTHING about me!!!

was thinking more in the middle of the country... maybe leister or somewhere unsure.gif

i guess what we really need to do first is find out who wants to come, then we can sort out the best place afterwards... one step at a time

but it should def be on out skirts of town rather than a busy town center, so as not to panic anyone

YES LEICSTER YES LEICESTER :D!!! As it is right next to me LOL <_<:masked::masked:<_< ...

All I have to say for the moment is Hmmmmmmmmm ...

maybe, it really would depend on where are money and stuff xx

Possibly for me too depending on location and that.

I would be interested.

I think the best location would be somewhere public, like a pub, or hotel. We can't meet in people's homes, its just not feasible and its not safe.

Also I think it should be somewhere reasonably accessible by both car and public transport. Within walking distance of a train station would be good.

The last idea for a meeting was in Blackpool, but it fizzled out and never happened: http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/41303-trip-to-blackpool.

you know what it was prob a bad idea anyway.... just forget it!!! feel like everyone is shooting down something i thought would be really nice, and its hurting me :(

Sweetpea if you haven't got any thing to say or input on this meet up, Jog on, Yeah... Because we're not bothered m'dear...

leceister or birmingham would be fine for me i dont mind where i have to travel would be great to meet peoples x

excuse me!!! im more than capable of reading!!! whoever you are you are clearly trying to start trouble... and i dont need this right now.... im in a really bad place.... so kindly back off!!!!

first you start on dice and then me!!!! YOU are the bully it seems!!!! iv never even spoke to you, you know NOTHING about me!!!

I have watched you though Bully Paul_C so don't turn this around on me ok?This thread you start by asking people what they think and then you want people to feel sorry for you because you are NOT GETTING ATTENTION,AWWW poor you.

I won't post here about myself,You are all fucking bullies.Oh and point out were i have bullied anyone,I could certainly drag up posts about you were are the bully.

Archived