Mental Health Forums

Ahh Got Sleep? I Did!

jades

morning! yesterday i went to the doctors n told them i couldn't take the pain meds they gave me it was making me too tired to function alongside my meds n my practice knows whats going on i asked for diazapam n said i know u don't like to give it out but how i couldn't sleep cuase ptsd. it was marleys doc i went to n she wrote a script righ away, i asked if marley could have ear infection on top of everything n she looked said teething can cause ear aches cause i massage marleys ears with e45 at night for her exema. i read ashton & parsons packet n it says restlessness happens too so i gave her that, calpol n a full massage with e45. got her in bed by 8! she woke up at 1 sounding like she was getting murdered so i gave her nerophen n she was off to sleep, didn't wake till 7am! whoop whoop! :D i asked social services for a child minder yesterday so while she's doing that in the house i can clean. my sisters in stress from the mothers group came by with their kids yesterday for half hour brought me posh cider n really there for me they know i'm a nutter as well n keep telling me i'm amazing. also watched my trash tv glee ok u laff but i luv it no shame here! so i feel better a bit now gotta sort out the twats at the bank! bloody hidden fee me! rrrgghh! ok so heres my thinking this morning but not possible so hope u can enjoy it! rrggh computer acting up someone please insert bruno mars , lazy link herexxx

Archived