Mental Health Forums

Men,. Not Welcome Here

Paul_c

simple realy. its become blatant that mens arnt wanted hear.

if your male and have issues your ignored, at best. ive lost count of the bnumber of topics i have posted with sod all replies yet a woman says a similar thing OMG huggs all round. how can we help.

yteah i have issues pretyt fucking serious ones at that but thanks to being abloke anbd taught to not show emotion i dont know how to. but as soon as i do i get slated for it.

so great. its a forum for women and men can just sod off and die on it.

I've only really started actually posting recently :/ but I'm sorry you feel this way... I'm sure the women on here don't intentionally 'ignore' your threads, just quite often women find it easier to understand womens troubles and men mens... x

Sorry you feel that way. And sorry if I've not replied to any of your posts. It is certainly not intentional. I'm not really in the headspace to reply to many, male or female.

Persevere my friend - I haven't had many replies either - just a bit quiet here ATM I guess.....

Take care

Xxxxx

no its a prlonged thing.

got to the point i dont post when i am bad or need help because i know ther wont be any suport

this is how you see it paul,

i reply mainly to posts that i relate to me or i have a reply for them as some i see have alot of posts i think its all been said so i don't post or i miss out alot, but i do hope that i am not ignoring anyone, and i don't see if its fem or male who has posted im sorry that you are feeling left out, please don't stop posting i am sure that this being a lot more females on here then males it will seem that you are right but i assure you this is not the case, it just seems that way xox

i'd like to say personally sorry u feel that way but i can see ur point fact is may partner is marc-74 we met here n he n i were in serious crisis but we were not fearful of eachother he was adused by an ex girl i was nearly killed by an ex guy we were both in tremendous pain i think it was the way we came across with blatent honesty that we were in pain and non-threatening in our dialog can't say i've studied ur posts but i know u can't read that far back on mine but i actually put one up that i was terrified of men looking back i saught the wrong ones and played victum as an identity if u know what i mean didn't and couldn't realize i had a part n i was responsible for who i chose n stayed with marc actually had the same fight here in a way maybe i'm the only one who heard it don't remember but he said it's all sexist but as women i speak in my case only we feel fearful of the sex that abused us the what if factor n all men r the same i can see why ur angry but i think maybe u're rminding us we're all human in pain regardless n deserve unconditional support ie respect peoples feelings unless they prove they rnt worth it and gotta say there have been few blokes that come across ace n some quite the opposite but everyones different but thats because we communicate differntly as different sexes maybe u soften a little in ur approach n we test the waters of trust? fair trade? just like how women say to eachother about their partners i tell him how i feel n he tells me what to do to fix it n get angry cause they rnt empathising theyre trying to fix us n maybe thats blinded us as hurt women n we should perhaps look at the other side of the coin? i don't like to be type casted n nor should u so well done for saying it sorry i wrote a book but i feel ur pain my man felt it n i can see its hurting u xxxx

u shouldnt tar all woman with the same brush paul, u have annoyed me, i have no sympathy!

why get a plus 1 for that? Just being mean! Guy obviously not happy so he gets that! You just tarred yourself with the brush you thrusted back in his face. One word - compassion. Or 2 words - shut up!

I am male so I will respond to you,

I know the feeling, I have felt it at times over the years, but I don't think its a personal thing against you or males.

I would say though, that its not all true Paul. Data is one of the most prolific topic starters and he always get responses and he is male.

I start topics and get replies also, and both male/female help me in here. So its not a female only forum - I have gathered that much in my head.

It could be just the time and point of your posts - some people may be going through their own crisis at the point where you make a topic and so feel unable to reply to your posts as they can't support themselves at the moment

I know its hard to do, but try not to generalise everything into an extreme; males are welcome here.

hmmmmm kinda agree wat tink says....its double standards here now. u saying that us women dont want men but in the same instance u are saying ALL women are like that. this pisses me of. i ALWAYS stick up for blokes - i dont like seeing ppl saying all men are abusers, fuckwits, women beaters etc. i havent seen any of ur posts. if u had read any of mine tho u wud see i look at the INDIVIDUAL not the gender.

and erm....how many ppl have replied to this? are u gonna take note of that?

its a forum for women and men can just sod off and die on it.

There are a lot of women on here. Most people here have BPD and BPD is 75% female so thats no surprising. I don't think its an anti-male thing. This forum can be a bit cliquey. People who have been around here for a while have lots of friends and get lots of responses. Newcomers maybe get less responses. Unless of course they start a controversial topic like this.

I think what you said (above) is quite nasty and sounds like a childish attempt at emotional blackmail to me.

Data is one of the most prolific topic starters and he always get responses and he is male.

:blush: I never thought of myself as a "prolific topic starter". I must admit I sometimes feel bad because I might get just one or two responses and others get 20. But I don't blame that on me being male, I just think people maybe I am a bit of an outsider here and people struggle to empathise/identify with me.

Paul, I have just looked back at your threads - I'm not sure to what you are now referring to.

All your threads have been responded to.

Your last thread was started a month ago.What has kicked todays thread off?

Its often more helpful to look at your own behaviour, and feelings, rather than lash out at people for not meeting your expectations.

I am going to add some thing here now, Paul came in chat tonight and SAID ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME and slagging us off, So I turned around and said so all men are wife beaters then, As he said all women are the same, So works BOTH WAYS...

So he turned round and said " May as well fucking be one " Meaning he may as well be a wife beater!!!...

That is so so WRONG him saying that!!! So it seems after I left chat and I came back on I see this post, So shall I make one called it " All women are the same, And all men are the same " So women are all bitches and selfish and all men are wife beater builles...

So when some one say's " May as well fucking be one " Ani't welcome on here in my eyes, With what people have gone through, With being abused by the other half, Whether male or female...

I think its ok for Paul to share his feelings and concerns about the forum. But what isn't ok is the aggressive and insulting way he is going about it. And, typical forum stuff - controversial topic - we're all gathered around reading it! I'm leaving this one alone for a while to see who else needs support....................

Paul c

Excusing all the digs and crap here, what really has started this off, with this thread?

Bibidi makes a great point - looking over your previous topics I can see that you did get a whole host of replies.

But I also think, personally, you know that the most responded to threads are those that are controversial. So you make a post that condemns female behaviour on here, so that you can see an argument starting off and lots of people viewing your thread.

Though it may give you some sort of validation having this negative attention, its not going to help you in the long run - because people will become weary of you, backing off from your topics.

So go back to your basics, what is it that has really started this all off?

Okay, folks, settle down. Any more name calling and I'll lock the thread.

So we can't call people by their names now :o<_< ...

i did not say all women are the same.

of course you ignore that dont you. you jump strait in as if i basicaly said all women are the spawn of all evil.

you say i have had responces. yet my topics drop off fast with token replies at best yet when a woman says more or less the same damm thing its mobbed with help.

oh and andy. when a lass was kicking off and being abuive it was allowed to run for ages,

SSDD

not being funny Andy but u werent in chat when paul came in, so go back and look at chat if theres a problem!

ok well, bibidi and I were making very good points about previous topics you've raised and still you won't go back to whats really troubling you.

I'm officially off the topic, you don't want help just a rant.

i did not say all women are the same.

of course you ignore that dont you. you jump strait in as if i basicaly said all women are the spawn of all evil.

you say i have had responces. yet my topics drop off fast with token replies at best yet when a woman says more or less the same damm thing its mobbed with help.

oh and andy. when a lass was kicking off and being abuive it was allowed to run for ages,

SSDD

I think you'll find you DID SAY ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME IN CHAT!!! So let's not forget that or try and make out you NEVER, When three members all seen you say it in CHAT!!!

Didn't see it, wasn't there, don't know about it. I'm here now, so I'm dealing with it.

not being funny Andy but u werent in chat when paul came in, so go back and look at chat if theres a problem!

My problem is trying to get people addressing each other in some sort of a civil matter in this thread right now. If everyone can agree that even though they have widely differing opinions on this subject they can still treat each other with a modicum of respect, then I'll be a happy camper. And we all want to make Andy happy, right? Of course we do!

Archived