Mental Health Forums

Men,. Not Welcome Here

Paul_c

not being funny Andy but u werent in chat when paul came in, so go back and look at chat if theres a problem!

My problem is trying to get people addressing each other in some sort of a civil matter in this thread right now. If everyone can agree that even though they have widely differing opinions on this subject they can still treat each other with a modicum of respect, then I'll be a happy camper. And we all want to make Andy happy, right? Of course we do!

Like hell do I now, After what he said in chat about he may as well fucking be one ie a wife beater!!! And CLASSING ALL WOMEN THE SAME!!!...

would it even matter if i did say the myriad of things which are affecting me?

the magic 8 balls says no

If you're going to make a big statement like that it's a good idea to back it up with evidence. Can you name some threads where what you're upset about happened? I know there are one or two very angry women on this forum who sometimes generalize, but most of the single women here are simply dying to be in successful, healthy relationships with men. And I'm pretty sure some of the married and/or not-single women here feel the same!

Okay, I'm going home to be with my family. Please everyone step back, take a deep breath and try to work this out without virtually killing each other.

andy it went on for days. acrossa lot of topics.

oh and your the one who said all men are wife beaters dice

No no no let't get this CLEAR as well, You said all women are the same, So I turned around and said so all men most be the same as well then... I NEVER SAID I THINK ALL MEN ARE THE SAME, Unlike you saying ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME!!!

And you even said you " MAY AS WELL FUCKIN BE ONE " Ie to a wife beater!!!...

So make sure you get it RIGHT!!!

i was asking why women say one thing and do the opsite regarding blokes ie going to the known abusive ones. or did you miss that? evidently you did and waded in with crap. oh btw ive been SH free for a year or i was. ta muchly.

would it even matter if i did say the myriad of things which are affecting me?

the magic 8 balls says no

If you're going to make a big statement like that it's a good idea to back it up with evidence. Can you name some threads where what you're upset about happened? I know there are one or two very angry women on this forum who sometimes generalize, but most of the single women here are simply dying to be in successful, healthy relationships with men. And I'm pretty sure some of the married and/or not-single women here feel the same!

Okay, I'm going home to be with my family. Please everyone step back, take a deep breath and try to work this out without virtually killing each other.

And who would be these one or two very angry women on here???

i was asking why women say one thing and do the opsite regarding blokes ie going to the known abusive ones. or did you miss that? evidently you did and waded in with crap. oh btw ive been SH free for a year or i was. ta muchly.

So I take that as your saying it is MY fault you have SH'ed, Now, If you have??? Right or wrong???

Because DON'T blame ME!!! You done it to yourself, I never made you do it, Nor told you to do it!!!...

Do you think it's not okay to be angry? Or do you think I think it's not okay to be angry? What is behind your question?

Do you think it's not okay to be angry? Or do you think I think it's not okay to be angry? What is behind your question?

I am asking because YOU choise to say " One or two very angry women " , So I asked and will ask again who are these one or two women, You're talking about??? So that is behind my Q!!!

I am asking because YOU choise to say " One or two very angry women " , So I asked and will ask again who are these one or two women, You're talking about??? So that is behind my Q!!!

Do you think I'm referring to you? Are you worried I'm judging you, or any of these one or two so-called "angry women?" Is being an angry woman a bad thing, do you think? I can't imagine you'd be so agitated unless you thought at least one or two of these things. Of course I didn't say any of it, nor am I even implying any judgment. I mean, how do you know I'm not thinking, these women have been abused and are really angry because of it. That puts a whole different light on it, doesn't it? Of course I didn’t say that either.

Do you think I'm referring to you? Are you worried I'm judging you, or any of these one or two so-called "angry women?" Is being an angry woman a bad thing, do you think? I can't imagine you'd be so agitated unless you thought at least one or two of these things. Of course I didn't say any of it, nor am I even implying any judgment. I mean, how do you know I'm not thinking, these women have been abused and are really angry because of it. That puts a whole different light on it, doesn't it? Of course I didn’t say that either.

Are for real or a god damn prick??? Saying it in the most nicest way I can... I don't who you're referring to, That why I bloody asked!!! Why ask me lot's of Q's back??? Can you not answer one Q???

No I am not worried your judging me because you can judge all you damn well like, What ever you think of me, I don't care as I don't know you nor care for you!!!

All I wanna know is who are these one or two women are??? As you pointed them out in your posts, So if you're saying I am one of them, Bloody hell, That wasn't me angry, You really would know when I am angry...

Sigh. Guess this is my fault for winding you up. I do apologize, it was unfair. Thought I might accomplish something here. My mistake—I won't do it again.

ok, im not speaking for anyone here except myself.... but, the reason i dont often reply to your posts has absolutely NOTHING to do with you being male!!!

but it has EVERYTHING to do with how aggressive i find you to be (both on the forum and in chat) ... you fly off the handle alot and id rather not be involved in it!

and this thread is a prime example of that!!

im so angry that you are putting this down to general discrimination!!!!! mad.gif

im friends with quite alot of males on here!

you cant demand that people reply to you! rolleyes.gif

and plus, do you seriously think that starting a thread like this is gonna help you get more support from the forum in future??????

you coulda gone about it in a totally diff way!!!!

Not getting involved in all the rest of it!

How you doing today Paul?

Sounds like your having a crap time of it at the moment, want to talk about it, here if you do

Take care of yourself x

So I take that as your saying it is MY fault you have SH'ed, Now, If you have??? Right or wrong???

Because DON'T blame ME!!! You done it to yourself, I never made you do it, Nor told you to do it!!!...

are you seriously implying that dice 'made' you sh!!!!???

you are quite a manipulating person it seems! just remember... YOU started this thread, and you KNEW it would provoke an arguement!!

what so you can give it, but you cant take it??

so are you and you bunch of cliqi mates on here. and yes the comments she and otehrs made to me did drive me to it.

onluy once have been been "agressive" in chat. the rest of the tiem i hardly speak as oddly noone bothers to speak to me. yes your all having your private natters behind the sences dont think i dont nocie that, and that all the chat stops a few minutes after i enter.

once have i been blunt with you on the forum and you and your mates didnt like it then either. when you weer bitching about blokes online when you put yourself into the firing line and wondered why you were getitng sleazebags. yes i got attacked for that as well. well here a clue honey you put yourself onto an online meat market your not getting prince charming your getting the dregs who cant communicate well.

wonder why the fuck i dont try to help anyone else. oh i know why because evidently whatever i say is going to be fucking wrong. because of say there there huggy hugy you do no wrong i sometimes make the terible mistake of behing fucking honest and say that maybe just maybe your not helping yourself. a rare trait in life i know one which evidently is wrong as noone likes it but what can i say i am fucked up..

im saying these things as they are true, for me atleast, from my experiance of this place. men are not welcome untill they reach some threshold where they are seen as an equel.

i dont think i will ever have got any support from this forum ever and in the future i doubt it even more.

its called social suicde where someone actualy speaks up and says FUCK YOU your wrong. and the way your acting si wrong. and i dotn care if others hate me for it as long as someone else isnt treated like it.

sending to coventry is abuse, and i may as well live there on this forum.

daisy. it wouldnt even matter if i said anything thank you for trying but unfortunatly its a case of to little far to late for me to have any trust here. loo at the attacks andy got for asking aquestion, i did the same thing yet as its anti woman somehow the abuse piles on.

yes i am angry. what is this somehow not allowed to happen? am i not permited to have any emotion (supid question of course i am not)

yes you are allowed emotion. but the way you go about expressing it, as in attacking other forum members isn't really the best way to go about things.

other people have expressed emotion on this topic yet you are not happy with that - it's a 2 way street. you've felt ignored so therefore attacked - other members have felt attacked so therefore retaliated. if this topic had been ignored it would have totally fulfilled what you were saying, but people have replied yet you don't like it!

your way or no way huh?

and accusing another forum member(s) of 'making' you self harm is damn childish - take responsibility for your actions. is it ok for me to now say, 'i FEEL (note the word FEEL - feelings aren't FACT) that you have attacked me as a woman - now I am going to OD because of you' - is that acceptable, will you bear that responsibility?

some members on this topic have asked how you are - daisychain and some at the beginning - but you refuse to accept their help and support, so what else are we meant to do?

you've got the attention you wanted, this thread is almost 4 pages long, most threads don't get that many replies - you weren't ignored. so what's the problem?

i think this thread shoulda been posted in attention seeking!

yes i am closer with some peeps on here (both male and female, i may add!!) but that dont man that i offer them any more kindness or advise than anyone else on the forum!!

i am a very friendly person, unless someone gets on the wrong side of me!

once have i been blunt with you on the forum and you and your mates didnt like it then either. when you weer bitching about blokes online when you put yourself into the firing line and wondered why you were getitng sleazebags. yes i got attacked for that as well. well here a clue honey you put yourself onto an online meat market your not getting prince charming your getting the dregs who cant communicate well.

wtf are you going on about here????

oh and check back through the forum posts... you have been rude to me on more than one occasion!!! rolleyes.gif ... remeber my wedding thread for starters!!!

you mean where i tried to fofer help and adivice and you tossed it back at me with a pile of abuse? yes i do remeber it

I have no idea what's going on here to be honest, and i'm sorry you feel this way Paul...

But i would like to point something out.

Everytime i've been in chat and you have come in. I have said hello to you and you log out.

Now, i could take offense to that, make a thread here saying 'Paul is ignoring me because he keeps logging out of chat when i say hello'

But i don't, beacause i think to myself, 'well perhaps he's not in the mood to chat or something else has come up'

When i make threads, quite often i get few replies, fewer than most regulars. But instead of making a thread stating everyone's ignoring me, being overly judgemental, generalizing and demanding attention.

I think to myself....'Well, perhaps people are busy, or they are having a bad time, or they didn't know what to say'.

You see where i'm going with this?

This thread you have made, is the ultimate in self fulfilling prophecies.... By starting this up and saying what you have said, you only seek to further alienate yourself.

Aurora :)

aurora. i havtn conciously done that. if i have then sorry. aalthoiugh on a few occasions i was leaving because if the lack of conversation. i dont like talking to myself or sitting in silance .

as to further alienating tbh it wont be any more than it is already.

you still havnt explained what the hell you are going on about here blink.gif ..... i have done some research, and it seems you have me muddled up with another member who made this thread you are talking about!!!

oh dear me, seems that you upset so many people that you cant even remember who you have upset and when!!! rolleyes.gif

you mean where i tried to fofer help and adivice and you tossed it back at me with a pile of abuse? yes i do remeber it

oh advice.... thats what you call it!!! ok well i really dont need that kind of advice!!!

aurora. i havtn conciously done that. if i have then sorry. aalthoiugh on a few occasions i was leaving because if the lack of conversation. i dont like talking to myself or sitting in silance .

as to further alienating tbh it wont be any more than it is already.

There in lies the crux of this predicament.

"I haven't consciously done that"

So others may not consciously realise that they are doing it aswell.

Aurora :)

I just want to apologise for being a twat on here last night. Under a lot of pressure & drank a whole bottle of wine so got a bit cantankerous and very out of order. I am sorry for that and sorry if I upset anyone. It was out of character for me to get like that and I am ashamed of myself. Sorry if I upset anyone.

Archived