Mental Health Forums

Men,. Not Welcome Here

Paul_c

i'll give you the link to the thread you accused me of starting if you want paul... show you just how WRONG you are!!!

do you know what my intital coment to start the tyrade of abuse i got in chat was?

i as asking why women say one thing and do the opiste ie why do they say looks anrt important, that a nice person is what they want and then always go for the attactrive bloke who abuses them.

this was after i got insulted by a woman when helping my grandfather shopping due to my weight, size and the way i walk. and after i got a shitload of nasty looks saying god your fucking hedious.

somehow that was translated by them as "all women are evil according to me" when your not. i just wanted to know why its a commonly used lie.

but yet again the world shows i am not allowed to have any emotion, to feel happy or sad. to be ill or have good times. so thank you for just reinforcing what i already know. im a misfit, noone will ever like me, no one will give a shit about me,

and for those of you complaing about your therpays how hard they are. and especialy the ones who quit them. think on this.

i havnt even been told what my condition means scince i was diagnosed thats nearly 18 months of nothing letalone any help. so when i read about how you hate your therapist, hate the treatment and are seemingly bouncging bvetween them i get even more damaged by it. it reinfoces the fact there is no help for me, noone looking out for me. i am now as ever. left alone in pain and misery.

so if you are getitng help stop bitching about it and grow the fuck aup an deal with it others arnt so lucky.

yes i do ignore abusive bullys. see i can play the neg game as well. but go for it. maybe i did get you confused with a nother bunny boiler moaner

Paul,

People arn't reinforcing your feelings, you are reinforcing them yourself.

Nobody is telling you here that you can't show emotion, but there are better ways of going about it when you do.

It is not the fault of this forum or anyone on it that you havn't had therapy yet. You are battling with the wrong people here on that one.

I would also like to add, that when you do eventually take part in therapy, you yourself will also find it very hard and will think about quitting. It's the natural process.

Aurora :)

outside stimuli continuing regarldess of change resulting in anegative reinfocement down to the actions of others,

yes it is.

poor paul! i dont feel sorry for u, u've been very unkind saying wot u said, i tried to help u in chat last night and u pissed me off a little too much, and dont u dare say someone else made u self harm, she didnt do it, u made ur own choice <_<

Archived