Mental Health Forums

4.30Am Wake Up Call! ... Panic!

purple-chick

omg i got woken up at 4.30am this morning by someone hammering on my door

i was so scared i could barely breath and was having a full on panic attack

20 mins later they still hadnt gone away... so i had to call the police

the police came quickly, but unfortunately whoever it was had gone away but then

iv smoked 7 fags in the last 2 hours, woulda prob smoked more but i only hav 2 left :(

now iv calmed down slightly, i realise that there is a high chance it was prob my ex (and he was prob drunk)

i mean who fucking does that??? waking someone up at 4.30am unless its an emergency!!!

i panic at the best of times, if someone knocks on my door and im not expecting anyone! unsure.gif

im on such high alert now!!!!

i just wanna thank crippie so much, for being on the phone to me through most of the event, and for staying on the phone to me after, til i had slightly calmed down!

I think the last time someone knocked on my door at that sort of time was to explain to me that the neighbour's car was on fire - it was parked next to my car so someone suggested I move it.

If it is not an emergency, its really inconsiderate. And I don't blame you for being freaked out, it would scare the hell out of me.

yeh funny you say that data, as my first thought was that there was something wrong with my car... but if had been a concerned neighbour then im sure they would have made themseleves known by calling through the letter box

then i thought it may have been the police to say someone was hurt or something... but again they would have made themselves known

eventually i started to realise that whatever the reason, and who ever it was... they were clearly drunk!!!

so i wernt gonna let them in!!!!!!

im pretty sure it was my ex, the more i think about it, as this isnt the first time he has turned up drunk, thinking i will just sleep with him!!!

he doesnt have my new number, but unfortunately it doesnt stop him from turning up at my house mad.gif

wow - what a pants thing to happen hun :(

glad u had crippie on the phone to help u ((((((purpley & crippie))))))

shame whoever buggered off before the cops came

be gentle with yourself sweetie

much love xxx

Eep that would freak me out :o I panic when anyone knocks on my door in the day time lol.. Glad Crippie looked after you so well & hope seeing your friend helps too :D hugs xxxx

thanx girlies... iv calmed down quite abit now

feel more angry about it now than anything!!! dry.gif

my mates just dyed my hair, so that took my mind off it abit.... im all freshly purple again now!! :)

got my tesco delivery coming soon, so im dreading the knock at the door unsure.gif

xxx

Purpley that sounds extreamly scary and I am glad that you had someone on the phone with you.

I have buzzer entry to my flat so unless I know someone is coming over or I have a delivery due I don't answer the buzzer. Most of my friends know its better to text me that they are downstairs rather then buzz as it causes panic.

Love the sound of your purple hair by the way and hope you are nice and calm now.

Hiya Purpely,

That woulda freaked the hell outta me too.

Lucky you had someone to call. (purp n crip)

I don't mind stuff like shoppin/ postman etc at the door, but i was quite freaked there when i had that 'trouble' at me door.

Its very frightening... hope you are ok, xx hugs am

thanx dagger, glad to know im not alone in being scared when someone comes to the door!!

yeh i always tell friends/family to ring or text first too, hence why i knew it wouldnt be one of them.

and yeh i love my purple hair, it had really faded and gone abit browny as i hadnt died it for aaaaggggeeeessss!!! but i feel all 'me' again now!!

oh and i donnt think we have really spoken before... so a belated welcomeani.gif to the forum :)

thanx am :)

im a big woos when it comes to the door, even the postman scares me!!! rolleyes.gif

and yeh dunno what idda done without crippie on the phone xx

The door scares me too:-(

But that said I even freak out when the phone rings, and have an absolute fear of listening to my messages - which us fine if im ignoring things at home - but pretty crap when it impacts on me at work:-(

Hope your tesco delivery was good though:-). I just did battle round the store with my son in tow!

hey there hun,

dont think we have really spoken much before either... so a belated welcomeani.gif to you too!!!

yeh i never answer the phone if its number withheld... which is abit of a prob, considering my cpn always rings me on withheld!!!

life sucks when you are scared of things unsure.gif x

that sounds so scary, once someone was rnging the doorbell at about 11pm when my parents were away, that wasnt as bad as 4.30 am but it was still scary but my parents told me i should have answered the door! Its bad enough answering the door in daylight! and the phone... omg. Im glad you're feeling better now, that sort of thing can take a while to recover from. your purple hair sounds amazing xxx

thanx for hugs cripsy... love you xxxxxxxxxxx

and em, why did your parents say you should have opened the door at that time of night?? xxx

thanx for hugs cripsy... love you xxxxxxxxxxx

and em, why did your parents say you should have opened the door at that time of night?? xxx

because it might have been important.

I think they kind of felt no one would knock on the door at that time unless it was important

I would have had a heart attack! That sort of thing (phone ringing late too) really gives me the creeps. Glad you are OK.

Thanks for the Welcome Purpley

I am scared of the phone as well, more talking on it then the phone itself. Even if I know who is calling I won't answer. If it is important they will leave a message, if its someone who really knows me then they will text.

Propably why I have so much of an issue ringing for an appointment with a psychotherapist.

Even being a guy that would freak me out. Especially to be woken up and to have the confused feeling of whats going on. Crippie is a star. Glad you got friend coming over and your all purpley again. Hope your calmed again now x

Archived