Mental Health Forums

Self Esteem Test

Aquata

I scored 19/100

Snapshot Report

Sense of Self-Worth

Your results indicate that you seem to have a very low opinion of yourself. You tend to put yourself down a lot, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image, and you appear to have a lot of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world.

http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=720

Your results indicate that you seem to have a fairly low opinion of yourself. You often put yourself down a lot, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image and you appear to have quite a few of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are pretty ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world.

29 same snapshot as everyone else i was surprised at it though i have more self-esteem than i thought.

I did it again as well a bit weird i got zero and it still came out zero. :unsure::(

So self esteem zero - well the only way is up now ha ha lol :lol:

Maddiex

I scored much lower than I thought I would, didn't think I was feeling too bad. Scored 4. Failed the test! Never fail tests, even my driving test and I was really bad at that and soon gave up. Not that I'm a perfectionist or anything. So where's the how much of a control freak are you test...pretty sure I'll score nice and high on that one!!

I got 62

Your results indicate that your sense of self-worth is fairly healthy. You rarely put yourself down or fall victim to self-depreciating statements. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a positive self-image, and you appear to have many of them. Examples would be believing that you deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're good enough for someone, and focusing on your good qualities rather than only your perceived faults. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, your opinion of yourself is generally quite positive. This is a healthy attitude to have, as a poor sense of self-worth can hold you back from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies.

I think it is probably accurate that my selse of self-worth is reasonably healthy. I have suffered from low self-esteem in the past, but I did think I had made improvements and it is reassuring to see that this questionnaire indicates that I am right about this.

It is a fragile recovery and I still get knocked down quite easily. I am sure I would score quite low if I took this test on a bad day. But generally, things are getting better now and I'm a lot less sensitive to other people's criticisms.

Your results indicate that you seem to have a very low opinion of yourself. You tend to put yourself down a lot, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image, and you appear to have a lot of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world.

I got 51 surprised, but I have been a bit stronger in this field (standing up to hubbie more) since I got out of hossie.

Your results indicate that your opinion of yourself is generally positive, but your sense of self-worth isn't as strong as it could be. You sometimes put yourself down, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. An unstable sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image, and you appear to have some of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, there may be a few that are ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A slight change in mindset could really make a difference in your life.

i got 22! hmph! i honestly thought i would be higher than that...oh well, like iron lady, the only way is up lol ;)

I love tests I scored 94

Your results indicate that your sense of self-worth is very healthy. You rarely, if ever, put yourself down or fall victim to self-depreciating statements. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a positive self-image, and you appear to have most of them. Examples would be believing that you deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're good enough for someone, and focusing on your good qualities rather than only your perceived faults. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, your opinion of yourself is quite positive. This is a healthy attitude to have, as a poor sense of self-worth can hold you back from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Your results indicate that you seem to have a fairly low opinion of yourself. You often put yourself down a lot, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image and you appear to have quite a few of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are pretty ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world.

perhaps those of us who have a confused sense of self with broken identity find it harder to experience self-esteem

found it very hard to answer some questions as parts are in opposition so end up ticking middle box which describes neither

(same issue with all such tests)

interesting to do

thankyou

I got 37...

Your results indicate that you seem to have a fairly low opinion of yourself. You often put yourself down a lot, falling victim to your own self-depreciating statements. Essentially, you are suffering from a lack of self-worth, an issue that many people encounter at some point in their lives. A weakened sense of self-worth can result from a wide range of factors: perhaps you've recently gone through a particularly difficult period in your life, or you didn't get the support you needed from others when you were growing up. The important thing however, is not to figure out who/what is to blame; it is to recognize that it's now up to you to boost your self-image. There are certain attitudes and beliefs that have been found to contribute to and "feed" a negative self-image and you appear to have quite a few of them. Examples would be believing that you don't deserve to be loved or respected, believing that you're not good enough for someone, and focusing only on your perceived faults rather than good qualities. While you may not necessarily feel all of these things all of the time, they are pretty ingrained in your mindset to the point that they are surely affecting your life. You may not even realize it, but these beliefs can discourage you from pursuing your goals, cause you unnecessary stress, and even become self-fulfilling prophecies. A change in mindset could make all the difference in the world

Quick question... and it might be an obvious one... how many of you with very low scores have also been diagnosed with (or strongly suspect that you have) Avoidant Personality Disorder too?

couldnt do it cos the film ad would not go away even though I pressed the 'x' in the corner.

Archived