Mental Health Forums

:'(

//Nat\\

once more im depressed - i dont know what to do - Stewart just keeps saying to pick myself up - I cant doesnt he realise that this is killing me to be ill once more?

My eating is in a state permantely binging and purging it can be up to ten times a day plus. now he is on about the amount of money I spend on food - how that i am spending too much I just want to curl and die i cant do anything right - i think I should just quit this life I cant keep being ill like this its not fair esp on me and not fair on stewart.

I want to run away from this all - I dont want to be ill anymore - im not eating now so that will save on money although he will start to nag about that but i dont care I just dont care anymore - i want to die i really do.

Nat,

IF you really feel that way you need to get to the A&E. We all want you to stay. This feeling will pass so don't do anything foolish in the mean time. Talk it out more here. Maybe it iwll help.

bets

i wouldnt do anything - id only mess it up like before and then I would have all the after stuff to deal with.

I dunno I kind of wish that the Dr would offer me a pill - u know the type I dont care how much pain it causes as long as i die - but that wont happen - I hope this goes away soon I know when I get like this hospital usually foolows :(

Argh sorry to waste time

nat,

You are not a waste of time. If the hospital follows it is probably the best thing. I don't really know what to say to pull you out of this funk except that we are here and we care.

bets

((((((((((((Nat)))))))))))))))))

Sorry you feel so bad!!

I've been ther with the eating and it is awful. Please believe it will pass. If you need to-go get some help.

We're here to listen. Do some more posts - distract yourself. You will come through this.

nat,

i know how you feel, i really do. i've been there with the binge eating/not eating thing, and i know hospital is a last resort. nobody wants to go there. but you need to ask yourself if you are safe? just try and take things slowly and talk as much as you can. i find it helps to write down my feelings.

here if you want to talk.

take care, hun

• 2 weeks later...

Awe,

((((((huggelzzz!)))))))

I don't know what ot do either. Because I'm just miserable right now, too. I want to you to stay, too. The only thing I can think of, is to talk to this Stewart peson (your T? friend? husband?) and tell him your not okay and you need help. Or go to the hospital. Not the medical hospital...haha, i'm so hilarious right now, right. Sounds like common sense, but...it might work? I know it sucks to tell someone you need help or whatever, but...you do feel so much better afterwards. After your better. And you realize, yeah I'm glad I didn't do anything I'd regret. I don't know if that helped....*sigh*....

Archived