Mental Health Forums

Back From Transyvania

starryeyesee

Hello I've just got back from 5 days in Transyvania on tour with my band oumtcha. We were playing as part of the street performers of the Intenational festival of sibiu in Romania.

We had a fantastic time, the audiences were lovely, we sold all our CD's and even though I'm still tired it was well worth the 15 hour journey to get there. I met old friends and made some new ones and we had a guide for the whole festival who told us all about what it was too live in Romania.

Heres a video of the festival, my band called "oumtcha" is on at 3 minutes 29 seconds.

We leave for Italy on thursday for a street festival in the tyrol mountains of northern Italy so I'll keep ypu posted as to how it goes...

love starry xxx

sibiu and oumtcha

Really good to read you are doing better, traveling always helps me, especially just that feeling of getting around and living life. I'll go check out your vid.

Love,

Sah

That sounds amazing, well done! I'm so glad it went well for you starry, it sounds like a really great experience. I hope it goes well in italy xxx

video was great - thanks for sharing - you are very talented :)

i have been to sibiu and other places in transylvania too - it's a loverly place - people are really friendly - glad you had a good time...

xxxx

You look amazingly cool.

I didn't know you were a performer. Everyone looked like they were havin a great time,

Hope you enjoy Italy, I have always loved Italy...(my mother goes there tommorrow, think she'd ask me? noooo)

Anyway starry, I hope your mood keeps good and you have a fab summer love n hugs am xx

Archived