Mental Health Forums

Oh Well, It Was Good For Awhile...

WishfulMoonAngel

well, it's kaput...my comp's crapping out as I type...it's not gonna hold up much longer...I need a new one soon...can't afford one...so I'll be gone for several days till I can get a new one....days....weeks....maybe months.... :(:unsure::closedeyes: ....I'm not sure what I'm gonna do to fill the time...my computer's my life...oh well, I bet I could try to learn some more Japanese in that time...maybe I'll actually get somewhere with it :D:lol::rolleyes: ...yeah....right...anyways....you guys are great....it was wonderful getting to talk to some people who can understand what I'm going through...

pity the Best Buy people are jerks that won't listen to their customers when the customers already know what needs to be fixed, and don't just do what the customer says instead of telling them what's "really wrong" with the computer....GAH!!!! MORONS!!!!!

*sigh*....oh well...I hope to get a new computer within a month or so...but that is a rather unreasonable wish...so...I'll be back when I get back... :huh: uh...yeah...

good bye....and take care everyone...

Wishful,

Go to the public library and log on. You probably cant get into chat but you would be able to at least view the posts and posts.

hope you do something to be able to stay in touch.

bets

somehow stay in contace with us while you are figuring out what to do about your computer dilema.......hugssssssssssssss :wub: :wub:

I hope you make it to the library!

People throw away good computers every day because they want bigger ones. How about a classified ad asking for one? They are difficult to throw away. People may give you lots of them. dogpile.gif

Hiya!

Definetely try the library! You can book a pc for a hour a day where i live! Or if you're at college etc it's free there as well!!!

tc, xx

Archived