Mental Health Forums

Something Good

purple-chick

hi, well as most of you know, i also suffer with fibromyalgia, which has been extremely bad recently, causing my alot of anxiety attacks.

well i went to see my rheumatologist a couple of days again, and he doubled my meds.

hes also referring me to test for carpal tunnel syndrome, and he did a load of routine blood tests.

i feel like something is finally being done!

oh and iv slept so much better the past 2 nights, which is a big relief!!!

and i feel alot calmer too.

mind you i am spending half the day like a zombie, feel so brain fogged, lol blink.gif

xxx

Glad you feel you're getting somewhere at last and that you feel a little better. Zombie state not necessarily a bad thing, it'll give your thoughts a rest too. Hope you continue to have many good days xxx

thanx peeps :)

and yeh its not all be being a zombie.... its basically like a mixture of being pissed and stoned, but for free and without the hangover!!!! laugh.gif

xx

Hi purples,

"and yeh its not all be being a zombie.... its basically like a mixture of being pissed and stoned, but for free and without the hangover!!!! laugh.gif"

cheers, i needed a laugh today xxx am (((purpley)))

ps- fibro no laughing matter, was gettin a load of tests for it 2-3 yrs ago, muscles kept spasming etc, cymbalta helped get rid of whatever i had tho, thankfully. (Not that i like to endorse ssri/snris but anyway) ... its great you are gettin some help xx

god i just realised i put 'not all be' clearly i meant 'not all BAD' lol rolleyes.gif see i told you these drugs were giving me brain fog!! lol

and thanx hun :) im actually managing to do about around the flat today without crying! xx

Archived