Mental Health Forums

Locked Topic

ntt14

Without referring to anything in particular, I would just like to say that I'm glad that people like Aquata, Crippie, Bimo and Pippa are on this forum. So glad I haven't had to deal with anyone who is so totally their opposite that it is disturbing.

Couldn't agree more :)

I haven't been around very long but everything I've seen of their posts and how supportive and kind they are makes me wish I could give each and every one of them a big hug. <3 That goes for you too ntt14!

Without referring to anyone particular I think alot of people here are naive bossy and judgemental and I would quite like them to crawl back to the place they came from.

:wub: I assure you the feeling is mutual!!

*feels all awkward and stoofs* :)

xxxxxxx

The OP didn't post to start an argument, the only person who has attempted to start an argument is Cassim.

This post was in support of some people on here who have been very kind, understanding and supportive of me and deserve the same in return.

The argument was continued by someone who feels a need to attack and upset people who don't deserve this.

I really would appreciate it if you could show some respect and leave it at that.

let it go dudes I didnt mean to offend anyone and its not my fault for anyones past experinces and I admit now I could of been suttle with my words but I am new to forums and I tell things how it is and personally I have to say what I think of people and I wont change my words for anyone

so no hard feelings crippie I respect you got opinions but please do not judge me as a low life or what ever I am a nice person im not perfect I screw up but I am me and I know when something isnt right and I will always be a free spirit who says what he thinks also cassim thank you for backing me up in the flamed topic lets put it behind us now guys also if you want my full story just pm me I may even write a full story on myseld to tell you my background and life cause its not been a walk in the park ive been throguh surgery bullying hurt cheated on taken advantage of and even disowned by family and friends for my lifestyle and music and image

I am not here to argue or to offend anyone im here to share with you my life and my problems and myself and im here for you all to :wub:

I've had a skim read of the locked topic and this one and I have found both hard to believe, even for this place. I find it really depressing, and it makes me angry that on a mental health site people have to be so judgemental, so nasty, and so childish/insulting. I am really reluctant to post here nowadays because of all the bullying and the bitching that goes on. And mostly the mods just allow it, its supposed to be about letting people sort out their own problems... but they don't sort them out, its a pile of crap.

Everyone relax. The troll has been dealt with.

The troll back me up :lol: my topic got flamed for nothing and it really did piss me off as I am so serious on my topics anyway I will try to watch my words more just go easy on me guys im new to the forum and I never want to offend anyone or have my topics flamed opinons are welcome but for gods sakes dont ever judge me or deem me a bad person especially if you dont know the story or myself

I've had a skim read of the locked topic and this one and I have found both hard to believe, even for this place. I find it really depressing, and it makes me angry that on a mental health site people have to be so judgemental, so nasty, and so childish/insulting. I am really reluctant to post here nowadays because of all the bullying and the bitching that goes on. And mostly the mods just allow it, its supposed to be about letting people sort out their own problems... but they don't sort them out, its a pile of crap.

I agree

Data, I'm very sorry you're feeling threatened here, it's not the atmosphere we want to promote at all. We're not here all the time and there are precious few of us, so sometimes things can get out of hand. I was at work when the thread in question got out of hand and didn't have time to read through it carefully. When that happens I am reluctant to lock topics because I know I'm not in possession of all the information. It did become obvious to me after a while, but perhaps too late.

What I would like to say, is that we do eventually notice and we do take action. My overriding personal goal here is to try to make this community feel safe enough that they can feel like they can post what is truly on their minds and in their hearts. If you don't feel you can do that, then we as a staff have to do better.

awwww thanks ntt14 (i think i got your user name right... if not apologies..my laptop dongle thing is very slow tonight and between moving from page one to page two i must of had a brain fart and forgot everything...)

why am i thanking you again???

oh thats it... you kind words... Its all good.. i think most people are really quite lovely on here... tonight got a bit hairy.. but i guess thats the way it goes sometimes... at least there are moderators and the such... this is the first forum type thing i have ever been on so i can imagine going on one that isnt monitered could be a nightmare... anyway... enough of that..its finished now... tis all good :-)

Data, I'm very sorry you're feeling threatened here, it's not the atmosphere we want to promote at all. We're not here all the time and there are precious few of us, so sometimes things can get out of hand. I was at work when the thread in question got out of hand and didn't have time to read through it carefully. When that happens I am reluctant to lock topics because I know I'm not in possession of all the information. It did become obvious to me after a while, but perhaps too late.

What I would like to say, is that we do eventually notice and we do take action. My overriding personal goal here is to try to make this community feel safe enough that they can feel like they can post what is truly on their minds and in their hearts. If you don't feel you can do that, then we as a staff have to do better.

Yeah you do have to do better dude my topic got flamed for nothing now I am going to have to watch my words which I dont like doing as I am a free spirit :blink:

awwww thanks ntt14 (i think i got your user name right... if not apologies..my laptop dongle thing is very slow tonight and between moving from page one to page two i must of had a brain fart and forgot everything...)

why am i thanking you again???

oh thats it... you kind words... Its all good.. i think most people are really quite lovely on here... tonight got a bit hairy.. but i guess thats the way it goes sometimes... at least there are moderators and the such... this is the first forum type thing i have ever been on so i can imagine going on one that isnt monitered could be a nightmare... anyway... enough of that..its finished now... tis all good :-)

Its all good now yeah :) but I really wish people wouldnt take my words personal and reflect on there past and such like <_< still its all good also thank you pippab your awesome :D

I am not here to argue or to offend anyone im here to share with you my life and my problems and myself and im here for you all to :wub:

That's cool, but take it easy! 67 posts in two days fills your quota, I think! Why not rummage around a bit and see what goes on around here a little more? Get to know us and you may not end up with your foot in your mouth so much. :)

That's cool, but take it easy! 67 posts in two days fills your quota, I think! Why not rummage around a bit and see what goes on around here a little more? Get to know us and you may not end up with your foot in your mouth so much. :)

Lol I have been posting to others a bit :lol: what can I say I have a lot of issues to type I need to be accept in this forum and I want to be as honest as possible to

Vampire - i've received your apology. thankyou.

however, there is a difference between being a free spirit who's having a muzzle shoved on them and is forced to censor themselves, and being someone who is mindful of what they say and how they say it, and taking into consideration how it may affect others who read it.

no one's trying to clip your wings here, however much it may feel like it, just asking for a bit of respect.

It makes the world of difference, especially where others' reactions and responses are concerned, as i'm sure you've figured out.

Archived