Mental Health Forums

Locked Topic

ntt14

Vampire - i've received your apology. thankyou.

however, there is a difference between being a free spirit who's having a muzzle shoved on them and is forced to censor themselves, and being someone who is mindful of what they say and how they say it, and taking into consideration how it may affect others who read it.

no one's trying to clip your wings here, however much it may feel like it, just asking for a bit of respect.

It makes the world of difference, especially where others' reactions and responses are concerned, as i'm sure you've figured out.

Yeah totally agree with that I know my words can be real offensive sometimes I just dont realise it I am truly sorry though as I need to realise that people on here have been through all sorts and what I am saying about people is offensive but hell I have to say it cause these people are bad news but yeah I will try to watch my words and I am sorry to hear about what you said

also I noticed you was born the day after I was born (: im the 5th december 1990 your the 6th us december kids got to stick together :inlove3:

crippie ill say it now and then leave it said ONCE

you jump onto things and then attack when you could easily walk away from it. and not just you there are others as well. yet the choice made was to attack based on language use not on the actual spirit of the topic whih and if vampire could say if im right or wrong,

i read as im in a relation ship which has been failing which i have been working hard at for a long time, the sex life has died out and i think i may have made a mistake by sleeping with another person. is this part of my MH problems whcih have cause some or all of the above or is it something else

vampires choice of words could have been better there is no argument about that but you lashed out at him, and anyone who said basicaly just chill out and leave it instead of walking away.

are you going to apologise for you outragiouse and insulting comments directs at vampire and cassim? and not just you, all of those who also joined in with the abusive comments?

i know you wont like this and i fully expect my rep to be hammered down even more as a result. much like a group did with cassim and vampire.

I appreciate that you will be more mindful of how you're saying things. As i've said before, no one is triyng to silence you or saying that you can't talk about certain things (there's a couple things we can't post about on the forums, but they are mentioned in the terms of use, so you might want to have a little look if you haven't already to ensure you do your best not to go against those ones), but you're right, all of us here have been through the mill a bit, and there are some things which are going to trigger us, going to upset us and enrage us. The aim of the game is for us to find some sort of middle ground between saying what we need to say, without causing that upset for others.

Dunno if you're aware also, but if you're gunna talk about things that would be classed as...delicate... subjects - trauma, self injury, sui thoughts, abuse etc..... then it helps if you can put the word "TRIGGER" or "TRIG" somewhere in the title, or maybe one of these :trigger: up the top at the start of your post. That way, it's easier for people to know that there's a high chance the contents of that post could upset them, so if they're feeling fragile, they can avoid it.

however, there is a difference between being a free spirit who's having a muzzle shoved on them and is forced to censor themselves, and being someone who is mindful of what they say and how they say it, and taking into consideration how it may affect others who read it.

no one's trying to clip your wings here, however much it may feel like it, just asking for a bit of respect.

It makes the world of difference, especially where others' reactions and responses are concerned, as i'm sure you've figured out.

I read a lot of things that affect me but I am responsible for my own actions. If people here read things that they don't like, that does not give them the right to launch into a frenzy of insults.

People should be able to post about their issues here without having to worry about whether anyone is going to dislike what they have to say. If you don't like what you read, just ignore it and move on to another topic... if you don't like a person's topics, avoid them.

I have noticed also that there is a gender bias on this forum... men are often vulnerable to attack.

Anyway I don't know why I am bothering to say these things, I won't change anything here. I am going to bed!

Paul, I have apologised.

No rep hammering, I know you are right.

I'll say again, I'm sorry for lashing out earlier. I was triggered, but I should have just walked away. I chose not to do that, and the things I said were disgusting an inexcusable, regardless of how upset I was. I'm sorry for saying them, I truly am.

I read a lot of things that affect me but I am responsible for my own actions. If people here read things that they don't like, that does not give them the right to launch into a frenzy of insults.

People should be able to post about their issues here without having to worry about whether anyone is going to dislike what they have to say. If you don't like what you read, just ignore it and move on to another topic... if you don't like a person's topics, avoid them.

I have noticed also that there is a gender bias on this forum... men are often vulnerable to attack.

Anyway I don't know why I am bothering to say these things, I won't change anything here. I am going to bed!

Data, you are right. We are all ultimately responsible for our own actions, I agree. My behaviour earlier was disgusting, I am sorry for that, and I'm sorry if it upset you to read the things I said.

Paul man I know how you feel when a girl is being so cold to you and you work for one year trying to put in everything being so faithful waiting on her and crying feeling awful and you put in all effort you go to see her all the time she hasnt had sex with you properly since some weird guy has showed up I think sometimes people like me and you have to seek relationships with another girl and let me say this the new girl I am seeing is amazing and makes me feel so good about myself and even has sex with me dude thank you for having my back here and supporting whats right

Crippie I respect you as a lady and I respect you have feelings I dont have a problem with you and if I was you id probably be the same over my words im going to say this though yeah "fuck pedos" they deserve to die (my ocd made me post this) but yeah I got your back im here for you if you need anything pm or post to me dude :)

Nt dude your awesome and I agree totally with you yeah I feel we should be able to express ourself without being attacked and be here for one another

Data, you are right. We are all ultimately responsible for our own actions, I agree. My behaviour earlier was disgusting, I am sorry for that, and I'm sorry if it upset you to read the things I said.

Wheres my apology dude you offended me for nothing

Vampire, are you asking me where your apology is?

Yeah I sort of am dude actually no I am ok I do not need an apology :) I know your situation and id of done the same if I were you

I'm sorry, I've not been clear enough there - in my reply to Paul (i think it's on page 2), the apology was directed at you.

I'm sorry, I've not been clear enough there - in my reply to Paul (i think it's on page 2), the apology was directed at you.

Aww well its ok anyway :) no hard feelings at all your a lady and I should have manners and not get ticked off so easily and I do respect you so yeah its kl :)

Thank you ntt14 xxxxxxx

vampire-I know you said that you're new to forums and i am sorry for what i said,I guess i got all annoyed with what you wrote.

Thanks for the apology.

I must admit that I wasn't that upset. I ignore most topics here nowadays because I am starting to find this forum less relevant to me. The reason why I read the locked topic was because I was in the chat with someone who was deeply upset over it. I remember, not so long ago, when I used to be like that... I used to really let things from this site get to me. Now it just feels like a pointless game.

sorry crippie saying

"paul i have apologised isnt an apology." i have not read anything which is an apology if it has been sent via a PM then i wont know that but if others are having a public one then why not.

now i am going to start a new topic which is related to what has been going on but isnt a dig at anyone just food for mental thought.

I would like to apologise to everyone for posting this topic. It was not my intention to continue the argument or to upset anyone. I realise that it is better to ignore a post that you find offensive or do not understand, but it went beyond that and the whole thing became too much of a personal attack that I felt was unfair. I regret my stupidity at posting this because the attack was continued and harsh blame laid on one person alone.

Paul, I realise that saying "i have apologised" isn't an apology, I am nowhere near as stupid as you seem to think. I was making a statement, that i had made an apology. How is that not obvious. And yes, it was in private. Your reply has made it clear to me that you were not wanting me to make an apology, but a public begging for forgiveness. Not gunna happen.

Well at the end of the day here we are an online family a community and we are here to help one another not argue especially over things that are not directed at anyone its just not kl and causes a lot of fuss (:

Aquata

its kl I should of handled the situation more better and I am sorry if my words offended you please take me lightly and dont be hard on me I come in peace (:

ntt14

its kl dude its good you made this topic it has resolved issues and I can see there are others who have been in my situation maybe this can make an example and change to how certain males are treated on here with types of topics they post

also paul_c is on my level

Well at the end of the day here we are an online family a community and we are here to help one another not argue especially over things that are not directed at anyone its just not kl and causes a lot of fuss (:

Aquata

its kl I should of handled the situation more better and I am sorry if my words offended you please take me lightly and dont be hard on me I come in peace (:

ntt14

its kl dude its good you made this topic it has resolved issues and I can see there are others who have been in my situation maybe this can make an example and change to how certain males are treated on here with types of topics they post

I am not that bad you know,I do have feelings.

Aquata

ntt14

I am not that bad you know,I do have feelings.

Of course just remember what I write isnt aimed at you or against you in anyway but yeah I know :D

Archived