Mental Health Forums

I Dont Mean To Do It

ragdoll

To all,

its been brought to my attention that i am trying to play with ppls minds. i want to let you know that this is something that i do not do deliberately and is not something that i want you thinking of me. i dont know what to do to try to prevent you from thinking this and i dont know how to stop this from happpening. im not the only one who thinks i dont do this deliberately my flat mate thinks the same and this is some one who knows me and knows me well. so i dont know what to think now. i just try to get out of my head what is in it and if is sounds that im playing with your heads then i cant apologise enough. becasue it is not intentional in any way what so ever,

im sorry that you all feel this way.

ragdoll

hey there, i'm new around here so i don't know you and i'm unclear if you are talking to people in this fourm that are saying you are "playing with peoples minds."

however, i have BPD and will say from my knowledge and being called manipulative by many that i know it is not done with awareness. i'm assuming you have BPD too in also saying that BPD people are lacking in interpersonal skills. this can result in not knowing how to effectivly ask someone what you want/need from them. in turn BPDs will manipulate people to get what they want because they lack skills to ask (and they know they lack these skills) so they do what they know how to do in order to get things they need/want from others. this means manipulation in some cases.

the only way out of this, even though i know you don't mean to do it, is to work really hard at learning interpersonal effectiveness skills.

hopes this makes sense and helps you.

take care

still here.... still care

((((((((((((((( ragdoll ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

by the way u helped me in chat this am... thx

raggy I know that it wasnt intentional, and I know that now that you know you about it that you are doing your best to remedy it. Its OK. It wasnt a criticism, more of an observation. I still love ya. I kknow ya struggling right now and I am here for you, as are many others.

U did not play w my mind raggy. If someone told u that, he read it wrong OK. Anyway doll, I am still here for u, wabbit, anna, lanieD and all. Just having the shit of the blues.

Budgie :wacko:

Archived