Mental Health Forums

Pcs Anxiety & Depression

OWassef

Hey everybody, I'm new to the forums, been reading alot about anxiety, depression and post concussion syndrome and decided it was time I could post about it. So about 1.5 - 2 months ago, I got hit in the head sparring, not thinking it was hard enough to do any damage but maybe I was wrong. The next few weeks I had alot going on, exams at school, surgery on my arm, woman issues, and I began feeling ill. Feeling very nervous and nauseous, unable to stay at school or do my day to day activities. Visited the doctor but did not say anything about a head injury because I hadn't a clue thats what it could have been, but finally when I visited the naturopathic doctor they said it sounded alot like post concussion syndrome. He told me to start taking omega-3, vitamin b-12 and natrum sulphuricum pills. So after that I went back to the doctor, explained what the naturopath told me, the doctor ordered a CT scan (which I am getting done in 2 days) and a thyroid blood test. Basically I feel nervous, anxious and depressed most of the time, the occasional day where I feel great, but most days are horrible. I got exempted from my exams at school and was just looking for some people to say that maybe this has happened to them, they know how it feels and I'm not the only one. It is just hard to deal with and I'm hoping that thngs will get better soon because I cannot live my life like I would like to. Any tips?

Edit: Forgot to mention the "out of reality" feeling that came with this. Feeling all the time like you arn't attached to your body, like your watching somebody else go through your body's movements. Very weird feeling.

Archived