Mental Health Forums

I Want To Be A Butterfly

miss.smiff

I feel like a butterfly right now... I felt fat, ugly and a waste of space. Then i had a bit of an epiphany ... Is that the right word I'm looking for? :S i dunno lol

Anyway, one of the last times i freaked out, liam said to me that he wanted me to get some form of help because he couldn't bare to see me so low... I put it of saying no the next time and so on. And i went through a point of just being there but i didn'T feel there. Anyhow...

It's like I've gradually come out of my shell and I'm embracing what i have now. I haven't sh in 3 or 4 days now, I've decided to get off my bum and do something about my weight gain- I'm going to the gym and have a personal trainer. Also my mum does zumba and recently brought the game and (don't judge) at the gym they do pole dancing lessons that i want to get into. M8 only Will that help with my fitness but also give me a confidence boost with my body:)

I'm not a butterfly yet- but i want to be. I have a wedding in august, start college in September and have another wedding in October ... I want to go from a ugly catapiller that ate to much, and turn into a beautiful butterfly with a body to die for...

One of my old work colleagues did a striptease class at her gym, we were laughing because of the amount of clothing you had to wear to still be decent by the end of the lesson, I loved the story. Also another one my colleagues said she would definitely take a pole dancing class at some point. I think she would be rather good.

Being active, taking a class can really boost your self confidence while you are distracting from some of the negative feelings of having a hard time of it. I am all for it, I support your idea 100% I can understand the need to feel and be beautiful, it runs the bulk of my life.

I don't think i could ever do a strip tease lol but it sounds fun... And if all else fails in life i can be a pole dancer? Lol

Pole dancing is great for fitness, i knew a girl who did it and she said it really helped with her fitness and strength, she was going to join the police so building up her strength was a good thing for her. She showed me some of her moves, they looked hard but you could see how they would help fitness.

I'm really happy about your butterfly moment, i hope it works out. i'm sure you are beautiful anyway and i'm sure Liam thinks so but you need to be happy about yourself too.

It's on tomorrow evening ... I'm not sure to go anymore... Anyhow I'm going to oxford BroOcks university today :) i know there's gunna be lots of people but I'm hoping i will be okay.

I feel really good right now. I'm so high i could fly!

Archived