Mental Health Forums

Jades Has Gone Into The Womans Crisis Home

marc-74

Jades has gone into the womans crisis home today. And I am very relieved about that.

Hopefully she will get the help she needs, and come out in a few weeks in time for Marleys first birthday.

Some have read a little of whats been going on (and I mean a little), I have never in all my life seen anything like whats been going on here lately.

I really need to talk about whats going on, but I'm not sure it would be fair on jades for me to go on to much

marc x

Hi Marc.

I'm really sorry both you and Jades are having such a shitty time of things.

I understand you wanting to talk but being hesitant about it.

I hope that you decide that you can talk about it, and get the support you need.

I'm hoping Jades is getting the support she needs in the crisis home too.

I care about both of you, want both of you to be happy and safe and well, and am here if you want to talk, same as i'd be there for jades too.

xxx

Thanks girls, I do have a little support , but I think what I really need right now is some peace and quiet and just chill out with Marley.

Little Marley is in bed now, so I think I'll go in chat for a bit, and maybe I may need to talk a bit.

marc x

so sorry to hear its been a struggle lately.

i hope she gets the support she needs in order to come bk

to her family.i really hope your getting some support too...it sounds like you really need it x

Sounds like you have both been going through a lot. I hope Jades gets the help she needs, and I hope that you get your bit of quiet time. We are here if you want to talk, but I understand not wanting to say to much out of respect Jades. That is very admirable of you and considerate.

Enjoy your time tonight with Marley

I'm sorry things have been so bad for you both. I hope Jades gets lots of help and support but you deserve it just as much as she does. If you ever want to talk you can, you are a member on this site too. If you are worried about Jades reading your posts and being hurt (not saying you'd be mean about her but the ppl we love can frustrate and hurt us and sometimes we need to express that even tho it could mean doing it hurts them) theres always pms and i would guess chat convos arent stored?

even if you feel you can't talk to us about the real problems, sometimes it can help just to talk/post, tell us about Marley, tell us anything you like, this site can be a distraction as well as a support.

if its peace and quiet you need most thats fine too, as long as you know we're here if you need us for anything and we care about you as well as Jades. Sending both of you hugs and little marley too. if you get the chance and if theres a good time to mention it, please tell jades i'm thinking of her xxx

I hope you managed to have a chat last night. You can always pm me anytime Marc. I hope the break does Jades some good and I hope you are OK x

Jades has gone into the womans crisis home today. And I am very relieved about that.

Hopefully she will get the help she needs, and come out in a few weeks in time for Marleys first birthday.

Some have read a little of whats been going on (and I mean a little), I have never in all my life seen anything like whats been going on here lately.

I really need to talk about whats going on, but I'm not sure it would be fair on jades for me to go on to much

marc x

is there another site you can talk on that dotn know jades, somehwree safe and you dont say details? or is there peeps here jades would be comfortable with you talking to on pms? or in rl? or a helpline?

lots of love to jades and you all xx

at this point i have to say i told marc at least 5 times he'd gone too far and i didn't trust him but i still tried to respect and love him and be caring to him and he was making me terrified and threatened and made me scared to be in my home so i walked around to give him space i had no where to go and no0 money and best of all no friends left and i was humiliated and being friegtened by men around me trying to come on to me and he couldn't bother to show me any signs that he loved or felt compassion or appreciation aside from making dinner and helping pick up with comments like i wasn't leaving the house clean enough and he could do both our jobs no problem way better! i couldn't even get a descent kiss or cuddle n it sent me over the edge n guess where they put me?! and i get no phone calls, no money no visits hardly and the women in here r tourmenting me too can't even call my family and i have no money and am now too terrified to go outside! n no one can understand why i'm angry to the point that i got psychotic?!

i'm glad people r on here supporting marc and i think we have seen eye to eye and i'm gonna leave him to speak openly about my behavior good or bad cause i know i'm hard to understand but i will always be loving u marc even behind the scenes and even when u don't realize it and i'm sorry i lashed out at u i am not ashamed of my mistakes because it taugh me to be better at life and if there is something u need to talk about i have no problem with openess about my disgraceful bits cause everyone needs them pointed out sometimes so they can see what they didn't from another perspective and walk thru to the next challange thank u marc i love u till the end even if i can be a bit snippy sometimes its just the comfort of not feeling alone in the world i love u to bits xxxx

Archived