Mental Health Forums

A Good Day

Jules7

Today I spent time with my mum, we did some shopping and I got new jeans a couple of new tops and a new bag, We didn't stay out long but It was nice to spend time with her without fighting. Haven't been out of the house in a while but today I could. The only time I struggled a bit was when we were in the queue and the lady at the counter wanted me to fill in a loyaltly card. my hands were shaking I didn't like that i was keeping people behind me waiting. But overall I feel ok and had a nice time with my mom. still glad to be home though.

I'm glad you had such a good day, its good you were able to take advantage of a day when you could go outside. its good having new clothes too :)

I'm sure lots of people have trouble filling in things like loyalty cards, its not easy writing standing up, the counter isnt always at a good height for writing and my hands always seem to get more shaky when i need to write extra neatly so people can read it. you got through it tho :)

I love shopping (when my anxiety lets me) but the best part of all usually is getting home.

Archived