Mental Health Forums

At Peace

LittleLady_Te

Today I was woken up once again to be told it's all my fault, however today I also booked a doctors appointment finally :)

Got one straight away for this afternoon, had several blood tests I needed done (the last ones were also done terribly and left my right arm completely bruised, this time I just have the normal little bit of purple)

(Despite the fact my mother still insisted on sitting in on it and I have to rebook to talk properly with the doctor about what's going on in my head..)

My friend who I also helped through depression met me in town and we went for milkshakes together and just shared company in the sun.

I came home, lit clean scented candles and had some peace before working happily despite being busy with the chef I get on really well with.

Just feeling very at peace today. ^_^

So glad to hear that Tegen :)

Shame you couldn't speak openly with the Dr today but I hope you can in the future.

BD xxxx

Thankyou ^^..

I'll arrange for another appointment soon, I have to go back anyway depending how bad my b12 is.. If I am put on injections though hopefully that may give me more energy too (:, every cloud.

How are you doing?? xx

Not so great today, having a real lack of positivity after talking to a woman at a recruitment agency and hertelling me how hard it may be for me to get another teaching job due to being dismissed from my last school. Also sent of hte letter asking the school for a reason for my dismissal but not sure I really want a list of all my wrong doings that led to me being sacked. :(

Hope your B12 isn't too low tegen, constant injections would be my worst nightmare.

(}) awwh hugs for you then, I really don't see how they can just dismiss you like that with no explaination - totally wrong.

I'm sure you'll find something, here they're always looking for new teachers and you sound far better than half of the lot we have - at least you'd actually give a damn about the students.

I'm not really too worried, at least something would be getting done and my sisters on them, you do wear a bit thin in the weeks before your next one though, I guess it's just something you learn to live with. :)

xx

Thank Tegen

I guess it would be like a diabetic having to take injections on a regualr basis. I am just a complete wimp when it comes to needles. :unsure:

So glad you had a good day Tegen, even tho it started badly. I'm glad the blood tests went better this time, I suppose some people are more experienced than others. I have had sooo many blood tests in the last year and i've only had a couple of bad ones, and 1 of those was because i'd had lots of tests in a week.

I know it can be hard to say no to mums. Is there any way you could email or write a letter to the doctor, explaining how you feel and saying its not something you can say in front of your mum? Then the doctor might be able to ask your mum if he can talk to you alone. You could also try bookng an appt at a time when you know shes busy.

Yeah, several times i've made bookings and she's just turned up, or i've asked to be alone and she'll follow me in anyway.

We just don't get on that well and she's loosing it a bit lately so I want to talk about her really which I obviously can't do when she's there.. Perhaps she knows that and doesn't want to be talked about I don't know.

Anyway, i'm keeping busy with work and that today :) so it's been okay again.. Just waiting for results now (: fingers crossed.

xx

Archived