Mental Health Forums

Australia So Far

toaster

So I made it! VERY LONG journey, but sooooo worth it :D Can't believe I travelled to Australia alone!

Dylan did not know I was coming. I got to Josie's house at about 6am (Darwin time) on the 7th July (I left the UK on 5th July, but I jump forward some hours!) Dylan cried - he was so shocked. he hasn't stopped telling me how much he has missed me and loves me since I got here. This makes me feel both happy and sad.

The day I got here, we went for a drive round Darwin, and a walk. It was 34 degrees, no clouds, sun shining - and it is the middle of winter here! It was 21 degrees when I landed at 5am :o

Today we went to a wave pool, we were there for 6 hours. I put cream on but my feet are burnt and my dyed red hair has gone ginger already <_<

We are going to Berry Springs on Sunday and then camping next week :D

This is Dylan and I at the wave pool today :)

OMG he got BIG !!!

(obviously i know... :wacko: )

*cries with happy for you both*

:) xxxxxxxxxxxx

So happy for you hun, sounds like you've had a brilliant time so far, and you both look like you're enjoying yourselves :) You've got some awesome plans too! Enjoy your trip to Berry Springs, and camping sounds fab too!

Lots of love.

xxxxxxx

So glad to see you both together - have a wonderful time and he really is a lovely looking boy - you must be very proud xx

Archived